top

Monday, September 13, 2010

Absence makes my pussy wetter

Absence makes my pussy wetter
By: Summer (EroticVeronicaVamp@hotmail.com)

"Hold on a second, I have to get my hairdryer," I typed to my friend online. As I ran around my room trying to get everything together to pick up Dan from the airport, I stepped on something sharp. "Fuck," I screamed as I ripped it out of my foot. Just my luck, something else to take the few minutes away I have left. I started drying my hair, pulling it straight so my new highlights would show. I just got my hair cut and colored for the first time and wanted him to see. I looked at the clock and measured my time with what I had left to do. I sat down and pulled my thigh highs over my smooth legs and slid my foot into a very uncomfortable but sexy shoe.

"All right, I have to get going, I just checked his flight info and it looks like it's landing early." I was always late to everything and going to the airport was never part of my expertise. I brushed my hair into place and took one last look at my eyes. I left the house and the wind blew my short skirt up to show my thigh highs. I didn't realize it was this cold out. I know tonight I look hot. After all, when you haven't seen someone that drives you sexually wild in over a week you want to look the best possible.

As I drove to the airport with the music blasting my thoughts drifted to how I was going to seduce him for the night. My outfit basically said it all. My bright red silk shirt which could double as a negligee was tightened around my breasts with a crocheted red top. I purchased a black lace push up bra two days before and knew he would notice my accentuated curves. As I pulled up I noticed a missed call and retrieved the message. Dan was still on the airplane and would be there for another 20-30 minutes. I had to park in the garage and walk into the airport looking sexy and everyone would be staring, wondering who I was there to see.

I pull up to a spot closest to the entrance and walk towards the door. I'm not sure where he is but figured there would be some sort of guide explaining the airport. I walk into the elevator hurriedly and push the button only to hear someone yell, "Wait!" I look forward and there's a man running towards me. I extend my finger to push the "door open" button. He walks in with a red face, sweating as if he'd run a mile to get there. We were both going to the same floor and started talking. "You look nice," he remarked. "Thank you, I'm picking up my boyfriend here. He's coming back from a foreign country." The man laughed. "Well I'm sure he'll be happy to see you." I smiled politely and waited until the light lit up on our floor. "Thank you, good luck with whomever you're picking up." I smiled again, knowing that was my first interaction with someone who liked my appearance.

I walked through the terminal trying to find the baggage claim, my black skirt swaying to the rhythm of my hips. Maybe it was just me but everyone was definitely looking. It also might have had something to do with the fact it's pretty chilly outside and I am practically naked. I checked the flight info and followed the signs to the terminal. I stepped on the escalator as the wind blew my hair up. I felt like I was in a movie and everything seemed so surreal. Maybe it was the fact I had spent over an hour getting ready, or maybe I was overexcited to see him, but I felt confident for the first time in ages. I pressed my back against the sides and watch the escalator move down. I walk up to the claim but don't see Dan anywhere. He's probably still on the plane, so I walk over to the window and push myself up against it. Then my phone rings.

"Hello." I answered.

"Hey, did you pick him up yet." My friend asked in an amused voice.

"No, he landed but I'm not sure if he's even here. I can't find him." I hope he didn't decide to take a cab.

"Don't worry, he'll be there. You just have to find him." A voice of reason could always calm me. "Just when you least expect it I'm sure he'll walk up to you. You're wearing that red shirt right? You're very hard to miss." I laugh. It was true, I am definitely very hard to miss. We continue our conversation until a man who looked like Dan walked up with a very red body. I smiled slyly. "I'm going to call you back, he's here." I turn towards him. I know he was drinking on the plane because his eyes always reveal what he's thinking when there's alcohol involved. His eyes traveled all over my body, stopping only for a second at my breasts and then moving towards my eyes.

"Hey!" I remarked. "Long time no see."

"How are you?" he asked.

"Great," I said. "And yourself?"

"My bags are still coming so we might be here for a few minutes." He quickly looks at me again starting from my toes to my hair. I smiled and watched as he turned to get his bags. I stood against the wall in a sexy pose, showing off my outfit and waiting for him to return. One by one he came with bags. We decided which ones each could carry and I moved to the escalator. I purposely went a few steps ahead of him so he could see up my skirt as we went to the second floor. I was acting so innocent, like I didn't know where his mind was wandering.

We put his bags in the car and left the parking garage. I put the music up loud and start to relax as we're driving to his apartment. He starts talking so I turn down the music. I could feel the sexual tension building with every second. I couldn't wait to get close to him. We pull up to a red light and I look at him. He moves forward, placing his hand around my neck and smashes his lips onto mine. I wanted to pull over and push my body on top of him but I had to control my actions. We were at a red light after all. He pushes my face towards his as I keep one eye on the road. When I saw the green reflection I moved my body towards the road. I could almost feel my pussy soaking through my silk panties. "Miss me?" I remarked coyly. "What makes you think that?" he smiled back. I couldn't wait to get him home so I could ravish his body. The fifteen minute drive seemed like forever. We pull into his driveway and get the bags from the car. Once inside, he stops to talk to his roommate about his trip.

This wasn't really a time to seduce him. He wanted to talk to his roommate about his experience and unpack. I walked into his disheveled room, plugged my cell phone in and set my purse on the floor. When I came back to the kitchen his roommate was gone and he was still unpacking his bags. I look at him like I want to tear his clothes off and brush past him as I walk, pushing my breasts against his arm. I went over to the counter and pushed myself on top of it to watch him unpack. My skirt had lifted up when I sat down and I parted my legs so he could see my pussy clearly. He turns around, takes one look at my position and heads straight for me, moving between my legs. He takes my face in his hands again and pushes his lips onto mine, kissing me passionately. I throw my arms over his shoulders and pull my body towards him. It was like a fire had ignited inside and I could feel my body starting to react, wanting to pull him closer.

"You have a lot of things to do, don't start now," I partially warn him as I pull myself away, dropping my hands to the counter. He moves off me towards his bags. "See the liquor I bought? I want to try some. Do you know what I have in my room?"

"I haven't been here in a week, why would I know that." I stated.

"Well come in there with me and check, will you?" He extends his hand as I hop off the counter. He asked me in for a drink earlier when we spoke on the phone, and I fully intended on having one even as I walked behind him. Once inside his room, he lay on his bed and looked straight at me.

"I thought you said you wanted to look and see what kind of alcohol you have in here," I lowered my voice a bit, pressing my right shoulder against the wall.

"Turn the light off and come here," he commanded me. I gave him a puzzled look. He didn't normally dominate sexual situations but if I looked as hot to him as I wanted to I could understand the sudden change.

"Did I show you the cool thing about this shirt?" I asked, watching him extend his arms. "Watch." I slowly unwrapped the crocheted shirt and slid my skirt down. I was standing in a red negligee, black thigh highs and black strapped sandals. "What do you think, neat idea right?" I look at him for a reaction. I knew this was one outfit that he would always remember.

Without even responding to the question he looks in my eyes. "Turn off the light and come here," he says again. I push the button and turn to lock the door. I walked over to him slowly letting him drink in every inch of my body. I put my hands in his and he pulls me on top of him. I kneel with my knees around his hips and press my pussy up against his hard cock. "I take it you like my outfit," I said in a sexy voice. He pulls me close to him and starts kissing me hard, moving his tongue into my mouth. I press my pussy harder against his cock, pushing my breasts against his chest. I can feel him breathing heavy and getting even more excited. "I missed you," he breathed in between kisses. "I missed you too," I said kissing him harder.

A fever washed over me, my skin getting hot and my breath weakening as the kisses grew faster. His strong scent and touch made me shiver. His hands start moving up and down my back, pulling me closer. I rock my hips and press against him. I wanted him inside me like never before, trying to control myself and enjoy the moment. I pull my body up and lift up my arms. He practically rips my negligee off and throws it across the room. I fall upon him again, kissing his neck and using my tongue to swirl in circles. I grab his arms and pull him up, taking his shirt with me. I pin his arms up against the wall and start kissing him. I could feel my clit pulsing with an unbelievable want and need that overtook me.

I can feel the animalistic passion between us. I attacked him with my mouth, kissing his lips, down to his neck, moving down to his nipples. I loved licking his nipples. I swirled my tongue around his right nipple, nibbling slightly and trailing my nails down his arm. His body moves towards me, responding to my touch. I moved to his left nipple and started working on it, flicking my tongue and driving him wild. He buried his hands in my hair, pushing my head onto his chest. I rock my hips harder and hear moans release from his mouth. I push my body upright, flip my hair back and look him in the eyes.

"Damn you're so fucking hard," I breathed. I love it when his cock is hard enough to feel through his pants. Dan looked at me with an intense sense of lust I hadn't seen in his eyes for a while. He grabs my hands and pulls me back down towards his chest, my breasts resting on him. He pushes my body up with his thighs and starts kissing them, trailing his hands up my back and grabbing hold of the clasps. In seconds he unhooks and removes my bra and watches as my soft breasts fall against his face. He moves his hands over them and I push my upper body towards the wall. He quickly takes my right breast and finds my hard nipples with his tongue. He started sucking on it and flicking so hard the sensation went right to my pussy, making my clit pulse even harder. He opens his eyes and fixates them on mine, watching as I squirm with excitement. He moves his head to my right breast, holding my other nipple between his fingers and starts to suck and flick that one. I had never let anyone explore my breasts like he has, and the look of pleasure on his face is almost rewarding.

I was so wet I could feel it when I pressed up against him. He made my body so hot I could feel the burning inside. He pushes my body up a bit and moves his body over to the right, forcing me to fall against him. Now on my right side he pushes his mouth onto mine once again and trails his hand down the curve of my hip and slides his hand to my shaved pussy. "You shaved," he remarked happily. "I thought you'd like my little surprises," I whispered in his ear. I parted my legs and felt his fingers explore me. As he touched my engorged clit he moaned. He felt my pussy was soaking wet and waiting for him. Anytime I was with him, my body would react in such a way that he barely had to do anything to make me wet. I pressed up against his body and opened my legs wider as he extended his fingers to move up and down my lips, stopping to feel my pulsing clit. "You feel so good," I pushed my body up and started grabbing his hair moaning with pleasure. I released my left hand and grabbed his wrist, pushing it further down.

"Fuck me with your fingers," I commanded him. He slid his fingers from my clit and pressed them up against my hole, pushing them inside. I grabbed hold of his hair again, pressing his face against my breasts. I could feel him curl his fingers up and my body shivered in pure ecstasy. "You feel so good inside me, I'm so fucking wet," I wanted him with my whole body; my lust taking over any inhibition. With his fingers still inside I ripped my panties off and threw them across the room. He moved with me, fucking me hard and fast watching my body react. He pushed further into me and I moaned louder. For the first time he hits my g-spot and refuses to move his hand, working faster inside. I start to feel more pressure as he slid another finger into me. I want him so bad my body screams with lust.

My body was working towards an orgasm as I fell on my back and he moves between my legs. His eyes were drawn to how good his fingers looked moving in and out of my tight wet hole. I grab hold of his sheets, sweating and moaning in pleasure. I could feel my eyes roll back in my head and never wanted him to stop. I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs as the pleasure washed over my body but it was like I was paralyzed. I knew if he got me off I wouldn't be able to move, so I grab his hand with weakened force and look him in the eyes. "Slower. Come here and kiss me." He worked his fingers slower inside and moved his chest on mine. I can feel our hearts beating fast as I grab his head and kiss him. I moved my hands under his arm and pulled him out of me. "You're going to get tired," I whispered. "I'm going to need those for later."

I pushed him on his back and slivered down his body, trailing kisses down his chest. "Your turn," I mumbled. I squeeze in between his legs and take his belt with my teeth, slowly pulling it to the left and feeling it release. He raised his lower body up as I pulled the belt through the buckle and started pulling it out of his pants. I looked up and he was watching, almost amazed at how I could remove it without any hands. After I pulled his belt out I moved my hands up to his button, slowly outlining his hard cock with my fingers. I hear moans escape from his lips as I lower mine to the now pulsing bulge and start kissing and biting gently. I was still soaking wet and wanted him inside me but wanted to give him a much needed blow job.

I move over the material of his pants and pull his zipper down with my teeth, letting my soft breath release on him. I pull my body up and start kissing him again.

"Ask me," I demanded.

He grabs hold of my shoulders and murmurs, "Pleaseeee." I let out a soft giggle.

"Please what, Dan?"

"Suck my dick, I want you to suck my dick," he says staring into my eyes.

"That's what I thought. You like to watch your dick sliding in and out of my mouth?" I said in a sultry voice.

He let out a soft moan. "Suck it," he demanded.

I smiled and started kissing his neck. My hand moves faster down to the outline of his pants. I started running my fingers underneath his boxer shorts, torturing him with every second. I rubbed over his hard cock with my palm, letting out soft moans as I moved further down his body. I moved my body to the right so he could watch my lips slide on him. I remove his cock slowly from its confines as it stood beat red and waiting. My mouth was watering; I couldn't wait to suck on him. His cum always tasted so good. I flicked the precum off with my tongue and slowly moved my mouth down his shaft. I heard a loud moan escape as he dug his hands into my hair. "You're a dirty, dirty girl," he groaned. I stuck out my tongue and ran it up his hard cock to the top, licking like a lollipop. I open my eyes and see him watching, almost studying the vision to remember. At the tip of his cock I open my mouth wider and suck harder feeling him move his hips, pushing deeper inside my throat. I begin to tease every nerve ending with my mouth and tongue, swirling around every inch of his cock. Once his body starts to tighten I move faster with his rhythm, my clit still pulsing uncontrollably. I can still feel his fingers inside me as I move.

As he got closer I felt him grab the lower half of my body. I looked up at him inquisitively. Once I saw his eyes he didn't have to say anything. He pulled my left leg over one side of his head and pushed his face up into my pussy. His tongue started flicking at my clit while his fingers worked inside. I knew my juice was flowing down his face because I was so wet I couldn't control myself. I don't know what I want more, his cock in my mouth or my pussy in his face. He swirled his tongue in circles working me towards an orgasm. I released his cock from my mouth and pushed my body back, enjoying his tongue on me. "I love the way your tongue moves on my pussy," I moaned. I closed my eyes and could feel it intensify, still stroking his cock as best I could. I knew I was going to cum soon if he continued but I want the teasing to continue so I lifted my body up, pulling my pussy away from his face.

"I don't think so," he said as he wraps his hands around my legs. "You're not going anywhere." He reached over and flipped me on my back to move his face in between my legs as I lay on the bed facing him. "I'm going to lick your clit until I eat your cum. You can't stop me." His determination drove me wild. I knew it wasn't an easy task to get me off but I have been almost there twice already and being this horny would make things go a lot quicker and my orgasm a lot harder. He starts moving quickly, parting my lips and stuffing his face inside. He uses his tongue like he loves my taste and can't get enough. His soft moans excite me. I open my legs wider, inviting him in. As he works his tongue he hit the spot that drives me wild and knew not to move. He pressed harder, moved his tongue quicker in circles and grabbed my thighs to push me further into his face. I felt my heart start to beat out of my chest, my legs shaking and my body tense. I held my breath, I knew I was almost there. "My god, you're going to get me to cum. Oh please, please let me." Without another word he works faster, I clear my mind and let the pleasure wash over me.

Right as I was at the threshold, I practically screamed, "Dan, I'm cummming....." With that my body jerked up as my clit exploded and cum dripped faster down my legs. I grip onto the sheets and pulled them up with such force as I push my pussy further into his face my orgasm hit so hard my whole body quivered. It wasn't often I was able to relax enough to let him get me off but there was so much anticipation that the pleasure was more intense. I am soaked in sweat from excitement and barely feeling his tongue as he works me down from my orgasm and explores more to lick my cum, circling my clit and darting inside my body.

"That felt so good," I said with my heart racing and my body still recovering. My breath is deep and my heart still pounds. He slowed down his tongue and started working with it in at trail up my body to my mouth. He presses his face against mine and I taste my sex on his breath. He moves in between my legs, putting his hands underneath my shoulders and pulling them up, forcing my head to fall back. He kisses me on my neck and presses his tongue hard against a spot that forces me to moan loudly. "I don't see you for a while and you turn into an animal," I breathe. I whisper in his ear, "And I think I like it."

Without saying much more he pushed my thighs up and looked me in the eyes. "I want to make love to you," he whispered in my ear. Every time I heard that my whole body shivered. I closed my eyes and sighed. It had been so long since a man has said that to me. I push my body up on his thighs as he positions himself and starts to push forward, his hard cock pressing up against me. His cock was thick and hard enough to fit into my tight hole, and I was wet enough for him to slide in easily. I watch as his eyelids droop while he slowly slides inside, pulling me forward by my shoulders. He always looked like he was in ecstasy once he felt how hot and wet I was. He starts slow at first, moving teasingly inside. I want him so badly I grab his lower back and whisper in his ear, "Faster." With that he starts drilling inside, holding my naked body close to his as I talked to him. My nails dig into his back as the pleasure pulls me into an alternate mental state. My pussy was is so wet, my body feels so good that I couldn't control what I was saying. He loves it when I talk to him while he's inside me and everything coming out of my mouth was how I felt. My clit was still pulsing, lust taking me over as I move with him.

"You love fucking me don't you?" I breathe while I feel his cock sliding in and out of me. He moans. "You love your hard dick inside my wet pussy." I push my body towards him, grabbing onto the sheets as he moves faster with my encouragement. "I love how you feel fucking me. I missed this so much. Fuck me harder, I know you want it." He starts breathing heavier. "Do you like this?" he practically moans his words as he moves. "I love it, your dick feels so good." I start instinctively scratching his back and pulling him in with my legs. His name escapes from my lips with loud moans as my body reacts, he feels me getting wetter inside. He looks into my eyes and knows I feel pure pleasure. All of a sudden, something washes over me. "I want to fuck you," I practically screamed. "Let me fuck you."

He reluctantly slowed down and while still inside me, pulled me up on his knees to kiss me. Through my heavy breathing I could hardly kiss him. I pushed up and threw him back onto the bed, his hard cock standing up waiting for me. I straddled him, looked into his eyes and grabbed his cock. "You want this," I asked squeezing his cock and licking my lips. "You want me to fuck you?"

"Please," he stutters. "I want my dick inside your pussy."

"Well since you asked nicely," I groaned as I slid on top of him. He loved to watch me on top. I know he's close so I move my lower body around in circles to tease him a bit. He looks at me and grabs my hips. "Oh you want me to fuck you like this," I said as I reach my arms up letting him look at my body once again. He moves his hands to my breasts, teasing my nipples. I lower my arms, put them on his hips and start slowly moving up and down on his cock. Quickly we reach a rhythm together as his lips part reaching closer to an orgasm. I push my body on him harder, telling him how bad I want him to cum inside me. I start to move with the rhythm, grinding my clit against him getting wetter inside. With his hands back on my hips pushing himself deeper inside, he watches my breasts rise and fall and tenses his body. I know he's close so I move faster. He straightens his legs and starts struggling to keep his eyes open. His hard cock expanded inside me as I contracted my muscles to pull the cum out of him.

"Come on honey, I know you want to cum inside me," I moaned as my clit became engorged again knowing he was close. He pushes his lower body up no longer able to keep his eyes open, holds his breath and I pull him inside me even tighter. His mouth opened wider as he pushes further into me, rising to an orgasm. "I'm gonna cum," he breaths heavy as I feel his cock pulse inside, releasing all the sexual tension as he lets out a loud moan of pleasure. I slow my body down and work his orgasm as he did mine. He lay on the bed watching me as I move off him.

"Kiss me," I said. "I want to cum again." He looks at me almost in amazement. "Don't worry, I'm going to do it myself and it's going to be quick," I smiled. He places his lips on mine as I use my fingers on my clit. I am so wet I keep slipping but I want more than anything to cum again. "You're so beautiful," he said between kisses. I move my fingers faster, nothing was going to stop me from getting off when I was this horny. I quickly approached the threshold and said, "I'm gonna cum, can I please please cum?" He whispers in my ear, "Cum for me, I want to hear you cum." With that comment my clit exploded as I practically screamed with pleasure. My legs are cramped, my breath is heavy and quick as I lay next to him exhausted.

We both knew we didn't have any energy left and only the sound of our breathing fills the room. I move my hands up as he turns to lay on his side. He embraces me and kisses me on the forehead. I felt my heart start to slow down in his arms, slowly drifting into unconsciousness. As I start to fall asleep the last thing I hear is, "I love you." I smile and bury myself deeper into his arms. "I love you too."

No comments:

Post a Comment