top

Saturday, September 11, 2010

My Barrista

My Barrista
By: NewWriter

It's a lazy summer Saturday morning, and I have nothing that needs doing and nowhere I need to be. The kids are away at summer camp, and my wife is at a trade show for her business for the day. As I walk down the driveway to pick up my newspaper, I decide to walk over to the coffee shop around the corner for a morning cup and to relax and read my paper - and maybe if I'm lucky she'll be working this morning.

As I walk in the front door, I see her at the cash register - not her usual spot - which means I'll get another opportunity to finally introduce myself rather than just smile and say "hey" from across the store. But of course, I can't bring myself to do it - I've got to be twice her age and married - she's just being nice to me when she says hi.

I sit down at a table with my coffee and open my paper. As I sit there reading, I occasionally look over at the register, and a few times I see her looking in my direction as well - when our eyes meet, she always smiles. As I get absorbed in an interesting story about my industry, I hear the other chair at my table slide out. I look up and she has taken the seat across from me. She smiles again and says, "We've been swapping 'heys' for months now, and I don't even know your name. I'm Erika." I smile back and say "I'm Joe. Nice to finally meet you." She says she's on her break and decided we should formally meet, which of course I am all too happy to agree with. We spend a few minutes talking before she has to go back to work. As she stands up she says, "I know we don't really know each other, but we kinda do, so can I ask a huge favor? "Depends on the favor," I respond. "Well," she says, "my car's in the shop, so I was going to ask one of my girlfriends to come pick me up when I got off to give me a ride home, but I was wondering if you might be able to give me a ride home?" I smile and say, "Sure. As long as you're okay with riding a motorcycle. It's too nice of a day to be cooped up in a car." Her eyes light up as she says, "You have a bike?? I'll be done at noon." I stand up, collect my paper and tell her I'll be back at noon.

I pull up on my bike at noon, and she's ready to go. I give her a helmet to put on and she hops on the back of the bike and nestles in against my back. As I pull out of the parking lot, she rests her hand on my leg just where my shorts end and idly runs her fingers back and forth along the edge. I am tempted to move her hand since I don't really want to have an accident, but it feels too good for me to stop her, and my mind is racing thinking about where this may be heading. She directs me to a small apartment complex a few miles away. I pull up in front of her place, and she asks me if I want to come in for a little while. I couldn't say no to that if I wanted to, so I follow her up to her apartment.

She opens the door and walks into the apartment. I step in behind her and turn to close the door. As I turn back to face her, she steps into me, reaches up to grab my head and presses her lips against mine. It takes me a few seconds to process this and realize exactly what is happening, but as soon as I do, I reach up and slide my hand into her hair and return the kiss as hard as I can. My other hand reaches around her waist and pulls her body into mine. I hear and feel the moan she makes as I pull her close. I slide my hand down her back to cup her ass - the ass I have admired so many times as I ordered my coffee - and pull her even harder against me. I move my hands to the buttons on her shirt and start to unbutton the first one, but she grabs my wrists and stops me. She pulls back, smiling, and says, "I'm the one who finally made this happen, so I get to open my present first."

I smile and raise my hands over my head surrendering to her. While my arms are raised, she grabs the bottom of my t-shirt and quickly lifts it over my head and tosses it aside. She leans forward and playfully bites my ear. Then she kisses her way down my neck to my chest. She continues kissing her way down my body slowly lowering herself to her knees. When she reaches the tops of my shorts, she stops and looks up at me with a mischievous grin. She runs her tongue over the extremely obviously bulge under my shorts. I can barely feel the pressure of her tongue, but the image alone nearly makes me cum. She unbuttons my shorts and slides them down without disturbing my boxers. Again, she runs her tongue over the bulge, but this time I can feel her tongue all too well and my cock jumps at the contact. She slides her fingers under the sides of my boxers and slides them to the ground, freeing my achingly hard cock. She licks its several times from the top to the bottom before engulfing the head between her lips and sliding the entire length into her mouth and down her throat. After just a few minutes of this, I tell her that unless she stops she's going to get a mouthful of cum. She stops for the briefest of moments, looks up at me and says, "exactly," before going right back to what she was doing before. That's enough to send me over the edge and I almost immediately fill her mouth with cum. It feels like every ounce of liquid in my body has just been deposited in her mouth and I am amazed that I am still standing. She stands up and kisses me deeply, and I can taste the saltiness of my cum in her mouth. I feel my cock, which had already started to go limp, stir with new life almost immediately.

I tell her, "Now, it's my turn." I go back to the buttons on her shirt and undo them one by one. I slide her shirt off of her shoulders revealing a lacy black bra. I kiss the swell of her breasts above her bra and slide the straps off of her shoulders. I reach around her to unhook the bra and let it fall to the floor. Her breast are gorgeous - even more beautiful than I imagined - perfectly proportioned and amazingly pert. I run my hands up and down the sides of her body lightly caressing the edges of her breasts. She lets her head fall back as she enjoys the sensation. I pick her up and carry her over to stand in front of the couch, and as I set her down I lightly rub her breasts without touching the nipples - the tops, the sides, the bottoms - before leaning in and taking a nipple into my mouth and sucking on it. She gasps at the sensation and grabs my head as if to keep me from ever letting go. I give the other nipple the same attention before dropping to my knees in front of her. I slide my hands down from her breasts along her stomach and then run a finger along the front of her pants. I unbutton her pants and pull them off along with her panties in one quick motion leaving me inches from her dripping pussy with its slightly swollen outer lips and just a hint of the inner lips sticking out. I make my tongue as flat as I can and slide it up and down her pussy from bottom to top, just barely intruding between the lips. I can tell I'm getting to her because she tries to press her hips against my face as I do this, but every time she pushes forward I pull back just a little. I feel her knees start to weaken and she slowly falls back onto the couch.

I take the opportunity to spread her legs apart, and I drive my tongue as far into her pussy as I can eliciting another gasp from her and another attempt to press her hips against my tongue. This time I don't pull away, and I let her grind her pussy against my tongue. I slide my hand up her leg and insert two fingers into her pussy to replace my tongue as I move my mouth up to her clit lightly licking and sucking the nub as I move my fingers in and out. I can feel her building towards an orgasm and within a few moments, I feel her pussy convulsing around my fingers. As her climax fades, she takes my hand and licks my fingers clean. Watching her do this finishes the process of reviving my cock, and I slide in between her legs and place the head of my cock along the lips of her pussy. I rub the head up and down a few times, teasing her and letting her sweet nectar coat the head. Then I lean in and bury myself all the way into her pussy. I can feel the silky heat sliding up the length of my shaft and it feels like it takes days to get all the way in although I know that there's no way I could have shown that much restraint.

As soon as I am all the way into her, she starts flexing her hips while holding my hips tightly against her - I couldn't move if I wanted to - this feels too amazing. I take my thumb and lightly rub her clit while she grinds herself against me, and before I know it I feel her climaxing again, this time milking my cock and nearly pushing me over the edge a second time, but somehow I keep from cumming and pull out of her. She looks up at me as I pull out with a mildly questioning expression on her face. I just smile, grab her hips and flip her over on the couch. She gets the idea immediately, arching her back and giving me access to her pussy from behind. Before sliding my cock back into her, I lean over and push my tongue into her pussy one more time to get another taste of her amazing sweetness. I straighten back up and slide my cock back into her pussy from behind. I feel her slide her hand under her stomach to finger her clit as I fuck her. I can feel her building towards another orgasm, and I can tell that I'm not far from mine either. I put my thumb in my mouth to get it nice and wet and then start rubbing it around her tight pink asshole. I can tell she likes that, so I slowly insert my thumb into her sphincter. Clearly I'm not doing it fast enough for her because she pushes her ass back into me burying my thumb inside her. That drives her over the edge again, but this time I can feel both her pussy and her ass grabbing me and that puts me over the edge as well. I ram my cock as deeply into her as I can as I feel the cum spurt out of my cock for a second time. I feel her relax under me and I collapse on top of her, exhausted and totally spent. ??

?? (Continued)

(Continued)

??

??

- 3 -

No comments:

Post a Comment