top

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My Teasing Wife, Again!

My Teasing Wife, Again!
By: williebud

My Teasing Wife... Again

These are a continuation of experiences Ev and I have had from the earlier days of our experiences... Enjoy.

My wife is such a tease. One time we were out with Brian and Cindy walking the outdoor flea-market in Phoenix. Cindy wore a long pink tank-top with absolutely nothing under it, and Ev wore short-shorts and a tiny crop-top made from an old t-shirt that was very baggy and flimsy with the sleeves cut off. The hem came just to the bottom of her titties, and if she reached up for something, her titties would become completely exposed. I should remind you that Ev is a petite brunette with a-cup titties and beautiful round puffy nipples.

Ev and Cindy were attracting a lot of attention that day, especially when Ev stooped down to look at something, her top dropped open allowing plenty of nipple views. Cindy enjoyed sitting and squatting as much as she could showing her pussy off to appreciative veiwers. Brian and I were following about twenty feet behind them watching the looks on the guy's faces as they checked-out the girls. The baggy armholes of the tank-tops always allowed a perfect view of their tits from the right angle.

We eventually spotted a vendor who sold t-shirts with slits cut across the front of their t-shirts in various lengths and directions which for the right woman could be very erotic. So Ev decided she had to try one on. The man selling them seemed a little embarassed over the way Ev was already dressed and insisted that Ev just hold his shirt against the top she had on, but she insisted on trying it on. So when she had the new shirt on I asked her where her nipples were and with her index fingers pointed right to them.

The slits in the new shirt came to just above her nipples, so she decided she wanted the shirt and when she pulled it over head to remove it, the top she wore under it began slipping off with the one she was taking off. The vendor quickly grabbed the hem of her smaller top to keep it in place so as not to expose her tits but it was too late. The top Ev was pulling off had already pulled her flimsy top above her tits fully exposing her nipples. I was very turned on since several men had been watching this whole scene. Only after we paid fot the top and walking away did I tell Ev what happened. She was pretty excited and loved it. _________________________________

Another time we were out and about having some fun, so we decided to stop at a fast-food restaurant and have a quick burger. We soon noticed the manager of the restaurant coming by our table more often than normal. We had already noticed him a few times, but it seemed too obvious after awhile. At one point I got up to go the restroom and when I returned I noticed why the manager made so many trips by our table. The tank-top Ev was wearing was pretty revealing from the sides. It seemed the arm opening was completely open, exposing her a-cup tit and nipple. She doesn't make a habit of checking the way she looks. She prefers to just let it happen. If it does, it does. And this time it did. I told her her tit was completely exposed, so she grinned and let it stay that way. The manager and some of the employees as well as some of the customers got as much tit as they wanted till we left. _____________________________________

Sometimes Ev's teases lead to more than just dressing the part, like the time our car wouldn't start. It was about 100 degrees in Phoenix and she was wearing her favorite tank-top with the biggest arm holes in her "sexy drawer". She enjoyed the tank-tops most of the time. See-thru tops were for cooler weather. We had to call a tow truck to drop us and our car at the house. We had been at the mall and she had already been attracting a lot of attention in all of the stores, so her sexual tension was already heightened.

When the tow truck driver arrived it was a man in his mid-twenties, slim, polite, and his name was Jerry. He sure didn't mind checking Ev out though as he hooked the car to his truck. Soon we were ready to go, so Ev slid in the middle and we were on our way. Jerry was quite friendly and enjoyed seeing Ev's titties bounce while driving. I had no idea how much of her tit was showing, but the way he kept looking I could only guess it was showing a lot. He eventually said something to the effect of wishing he could touch her titties if she didn't mind. Ev laughed and said if I didn't mind, he could cop a feel. With my encouragement Ev allowed Jerry to feel her tit and nipple. I began feeling her on the right side. This isn't the first time Ev has been felt-up while sitting between two men in the front seat. She was definitely enjoying the attention.

Once we got home, Jerry unhooked the car and we invited him in for a drink while I wrote him a check. He and Ev had been talking a lot like old friends and since Ev and I had been talking about trying a threesome, I wondered if Jerry might be interested sometime. But I didn't know how to ask him while he was here. After he left I asked Ev if she'd consider doing a threesome with him and with little thought said she would. We called him a few days later and invited him over for a light dinner and a drink.

On Saturday night Ev dressed in a blue denim shirt and a see-thru blouse all without panties or bra. After a few drinks we got comfortable and sat on the sofa with Ev sitting between Jerry and me. I decided to slip an x-rated video in the player and see where things went from there. Once the movie got us in the mood, I started by rubbing the top of Ev's legs under her skirt all the way up to her pussy and invited Jerry to feel free to play with her too. My hand was already working her pussy over under her skirt, and I think he knew it. Ev was feeling pretty excited and relaxed her posture by leaning way back and spreading her legs wide open. Jerry seemed surprised when he finally got to the top of her thigh and found no panty.

I also unbuttoned her blouse freeing both her titties and puffy nipples. Ev raised her skirt above her waist so Jerry and I could see what we were enjoying. I wasn't sure about Jerry, but I was very hard and ready for a good fucking. I took the initiative and freed my cock then stood over Ev's face so she could suck it. Jerry likewise dropped his pants releasing an impressive seven inches or so compared to my six-incher. Ev looked quite impressed and scooted herself around so Jerry could enter her wet young cunt. Jerry wasted no time sliding his thick meat deep into Ev's pussy as I watched in sheer excitement. He was soon pounding her pretty hard sending Ev into an orgasm the likes of which I have never seen. Within a few minutes Jerry shot a hefty wad of cum deep into Ev's cunt. Even as his sperm was oozing out between his cock and Ev's cunt, Jerry was still pushing himself into her as hard and fast as he could. While at the same time, I exploded violently in her mouth. Afterwards, we had to relax, have another beer, and fondle Ev's naked titties before Jerry left.

I guess we left quite an impression on Jerry, because we remained friends for a few years till he moved to another state. All the while having liberties with Ev, whether I was there or not. _____________________________

Then there was the time we went to the river for a picnic and swim. Ev wore a very skimpy bikini we picked up at a lingerie shop. It could've easily passed as a panty and bra set. The fabric was very thin and small. The bottoms had ties on the hips, the cups of her top only covered her nipples and the bottoms barely covered her pubes and ass. We also removed the panels inside the top and bottoms so they would be see-thru when she got wet.

We found a secluded spot and laid down on the blanket to catch some sun, tune the radio to a good station, and relax. A short time later I heard someone coming through the brush. It was a couple of guy's looking for a fishing spot. I got hopeful that this might become interesting. The two men had parked about thirty feet away and began setting up camp, all the while sneaking peeks our way. Ev stirred a little and asked me to add a little more lotion on her back. I wasn't sure she knew about her new audience.

I had already untied the strings to her top earlier so she would have no tan line across her back or neck, so basically she was topless. I noticed that every few minutes the two men would glance our way to see if they might see something. I smeared a little lotion on Ev's back and began working it around. I would even pull a little skin as I rubbed her sides hoping to pull some tit out from under her and cup her tit in my hand. At one point she wanted a drink, so she had to get up on her elbows to reach the cooler. Both her titties were completely exposed now, and almost for a whole minute. That's when I looked to see if our friends were watching, and they were. I smiled at them letting them know I wasn't going to be jealous if they saw anything.

Ev laid back down and I continued rubbing lotion onto her legs. While I was down there, I just had to take the opportunity to feel her ass under her bottoms. She laughed a little then spread her legs allowing me easier access to her pussy. When she gets horny, it's easier to get what you want from her. I don't know how lucky our fisherman was getting, but I was sure having a good time. I also slid the bottoms halfway down her ass, but I don't think she noticed. If she did, she didn't mind. Then I told her we have company not too far away and that they just got a great view of her tits when she got a drink. She grinned and said she just might have to make things a little more interesting. Ev decided at that point to rise back onto her elbows again freeing her titties from hiding and take another sip of her soda. Except now she remained in this position for several minutes while we just talked about nothing. I would tell her everytime the men looked our way, which excited her more each time they did.

Then she pulled her top off the ground, rolled over in the direction the two men were, and positioned her top just over her nipples just to make it appear legal. Even though she moved around as slow as she could, taking her time, We knew this would keep their attention. Once she settled back on the blanket, she asked me to rub more lotion on her, which I could hardly wait to do. I started on her tummy and worked my way up to and under her top. Since it was untied, I simply lift it off completely and rub her tits till I felt they needed no more lotion. They needed alot... When I finally put her top back on, I noticed that I did a pretty sloppy job because I left a nipple exposed. Oh well, who's gonna complain?

I then moved my attention below her tummy by slipping my hand under the bottoms giving attention to her puss. It just loves attention. I stayed there for a few minutes before moving on to her legs and feet. All the while drawing looks from our on-lookers, It was great. Eventually they left, but Ev and I had a great time teasing the fuck out of them. Even on the way home she was so excited she removed her top and gave me a blow-job. Boy was that a distraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment