top

Monday, September 6, 2010

first pie

first pie
By: slick00 (zunr@yahoo.com)

First Pie By Slick 00

We all remember the first time we made love; this was over twenty years ago for me. I was eighteen, considered nerdy with my first real girl friend. Making plans to go to our senior prom.

Mary was a pretty girl, but had a reputation of sleeping around; I did not if all I heard was true but wanted to find out. I was no different than the others guys she had dated. I thought I could use her to lose my virginity and dump her after the prom.

It was my understanding that at least four of her former boyfriends had fucked her and dumped her. No guy wanted her as a real girlfriend they just wanted to fuck her. I began to ask her out in January but was turned down several times.

Mary seemed to stop dating; I think she wanted something more than a quick fuck and dump. When Valentines' day came around I bought her a big bear and gave her a card asking her out. I guess since I made a public showing Mary finally said yes.

The first time we went out was to a movie. Hell I do not even remember what was playing. I was so nervous my hand's were sweating just sitting next to her when I tried to hug her I felt clumsy and awkward, I could sense Mary giggling at me. When we got to her house we sat in the car for a few minutes before Mary reach over the center console pulled me to her by my shirt and began to kiss me.

I was surprised but started kissing her back, I lean into her my hands going to her shoulders. The idea came to mind to touch her breast; I let my hand slide over to her breast. I began to get hard as I touch her. Mary did not protest but nothing farther happened that night. We continued to date with heavy petting until the fateful day of this story.

It was Saturday night my dad was out of town, my step mom was going over to a friend's house, so Mary and I decided to stay in to watch a movie. We were on the sofa in a darken living room before the credits even finished we were all over each other. My hands were touching her everywhere.

As things progressed I kissed her neck with my hands unbuttoning her blouse. What a feeling to get to her naked breast my fingers touching Mary's nipples. They were standing on edge poking out and stiff. I do not how I knew to do this but I lowered my head down to kiss that nipple. I let my tongue lick the tip before putting as much as I could into my mouth.

Letting my hands reach down to unbutton her jeans. I had to reach down with my other hand to help lower the zipper. Mary pushed my head back away from her breast as I was still sucking my mouth left my breast with a popping sound. I could now see the top of Mary's panties where her jeans were open.

Mary stood with her hand held out to me. I rose up and followed her through the darken room as the TV gave us light. Mary led me through my house into my parent's room. We stood at the foot of the bed and kissed again. I felt a bit dizzy as our tongues played with each other. I slowly pushed Mary's blouse off her shoulders. My hand lowered on her back to find that her jeans were no longer in place.

My hands came down to feel her small silky panties. I grabbed at her ass as I pulled her into me I rubbed her as we kissed some more. Mary told me to undress as I watched her remove her jeans from around her ankles. My eyes taking in her body her breast open to the air the smooth flat stomach her hips a bit wider and the whiteness of her panties leading to a V between her legs, which I knew house her experienced pussy down to her smooth legs and I watched in amazement as Mary lowered her panties. The black hair at her pussy coming into view. I just watched as Mary crawled onto the bed her nice smooth ass pointing toward me, till Mary turned and laid down on her back.

"Your turn" Mary spoke

I had not even realized that I was just staring and not moving. I quickly undressed as Mary laid there. My head spinning with thoughts of losing my virginity. My dick was harder than at any time before in my life.

I got onto the bed over Mary's body. I felt Mary move under me as I kissed her, our naked bodies press into each other. Mary's legs opened and bent open as I felt our crouches touch. My dick moving over her soft pussy hair. I lifted myself looking at our union. Mary laid there with her eyes closed as my hand wandered down to the first pussy I had ever seen my hard dick laying at her clit. Using my fingers I opened her lips and lowered my dick down the feel was extremely soft.my head was spinning as I thought about fucking for the first time. I was putting my dick into Mary's pussy watching the head go in, her lips opening to accept me.

I had about half my dick in her feeling the walls of her pussy engulfing me when I felt my balls tighten up, my dick pulse and my cum rushing out. It feels as if all my energy has left my body. I fall to the side of Mary and catch my breath; a feeling of disappointment begins to engulf me I was not able to fully penetrate, to feel the full impact of fucking.

Mary tells me its ok it has happened to her before. After a few minutes Mary turns to kiss me. I have come back to my surroundings as we kiss; my hands once again reach for her in a hug of love. Again my hands seek out her breast, reaching out to play with Mary's nipples. Our bodies embrace our legs intertwine. I'm surprised as I feel a stirring between my legs my dick is getting hard again. Mary giggles as she feels me begin to harden against her pubic bone. I reach down as Mary grants me access to her pussy my fingers are touching that soft black hair sliding down to part her lips. I feel a greasy smoothness that I know is my cum, my earlier disappointment is replaced with pride as I am now fully erect once again. I let my fingers explore Mary's outer pussy I stroked her, slowly touching the folds of her outer lips.

Mary began to moan as I massaged her pussy, opening herself wide as my fingers reach her entrance. There it was even slicker and smoother, my finger sliding into her I feel the heat from inside. I slowly push in not knowing if this is the right thing to do. The wetness surrounds my finger as I penetrate. I could not believe the feel of smoothness at my finger tips. With my finger almost all the way in Mary raises her hip to meet my hand. Slowly I move my finger in and out. Mary's moans are getting louder and I feel that there is room for another finger. I pull back. Almost all the way out to add a second finger and push both into Mary, when I'm almost all the way in Mary again lifts herself to meet my hand pushing my digits in as far as they can reach.

This goes on for what seems like a long time, but now I want to fuck her. Removing my fingers I arrange myself above her. This time with my cum as lubricant I slide right in. I allow myself a second to feel the warmth and smoothness of Mary's pussy. A feeling of love comes over me, as I began to slide in and out of Mary's pussy. I have lost my virginity, feeling manly I kiss Mary and then exclaim "I love you"

"Oh god I love you too" was Mary's response.

I was so happy as I fucked for the first time. Kissing Mary as never before my tongue licking at her lips, our mouths joining and basically sucking at each others lips. I wanted this to last forever, but I just kept pumping not knowing how to control myself, in and out I went. Mary's pussy walls holding on to my dick as it slid in and out, my mind so happy for the act I was commitingThen I felt it again, the feeling of my ball producing cum, the swelling of my dick. Just before the eruption of my cum into Mary's waiting pussy.

As Mary cried out "No No hold back a minute"

It was too late I was filling her up pushing my dick as far in as possible. I tried to pull out but only my last spurt cum was left as I exited Mary's pussy. This is where the real shock in my life came. I voice from behind me yelled "What are y'all doing?"

It was my step mother, we were so into the fucking that we had not heard her come in. I was exhausted again and just fell on top of Mary. Neither of us able to move, my step mother coming closer to us. "So you are old enough to fuck now?" asking knowing we would not answer.

"and on my bed, you Asshole" still I laid there waiting to catch my breath. "and form the sound of it you did not even satisfy her"

I began to recover when I felt my step mother pull my hair back, I backed up to lessen the pain. Crawling backwards, my head was now at Mary's wide open knees. My step mother told me to stick out my tongue and I obeyed, as she pushed my head down between Mary's legs. I was scared and followed her orders as I came face to face sort of speak with Mary's soiled pussy.

"lick her" I was ordered. "lick her till she cums you Asshole"

My tongue touching May's outer lips, sinking between the folds, the smell of raw sex going in my nose. Mary began to move raising her hip, with my head held down this brought Mary's soiled pussy opening to my mouth, my nose rubbing into Mary's wet clit.

"open your mouth and suck on her" I was ordered.

Again I obeyed as it seemed that Mary push down toward my face, the liquid seemed to be never ending as my mouth was flooded with what I knew had to be my cum. The taste was not bad, sweet and salty at the same time. I swallowed several times, I did not even notice until later that no one was holding my head anymore.

I found myself licking at Mary's pussy wanting more of her sweet taste. Then I felt a sharp slap on my ass cheeks, at the same time I felt Mary's clit began contract at the tip of my nose. Mary's legs began to squeeze my ears but I still heard her cry out.

"Oh god yes, Oh god yes"

I believe my step mother thought this was a punishment, but what it really did was shape my sexual life. Mary got pregnant and we got married. Mary feeds me a cream pie all the time now.

Comments to zunr@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment