top

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Obvious

Obvious
By: Shuggie (life_guru2002@hotmail.co.uk)

Obvious

As I sat on my front garden wall staring down at the Valley, my mind mulled over my moment of clarity, for years I had dreamed that Sarah would realise that she had feelings for me that extended past being her best friend.

Since the age of 13, I knew that no one else in this life would ever compare to her, we spent countless hours together telling each other our inner most feelings, sharing dreams and even the occasional fantasy.

Yet the slightest touch by her sent my soul into heaven, I made best friend cuddles last far too long as I breathed in her heady scent and dreamed that the cuddle would lead to more, yet it didn't.

Yet through the years I had the torture of watching her dating other guys from my school, I listened to her pain as she cried about how the relationships ended, and each time she would stab me with one simple line.

"If only they were more like you, you would never hurt my feelings" Sarah would say as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

Yet as I stood and watched Jamie, one of the biggest idiots in school cuddle into her and slip his hand over her shoulder, as he squeezed her breast in front of everyone in the diner, suddenly I had a moment of clarity, the mists cleared and I realised what I had to do.

My dad wanted me to go to college, until now I knew I could never leave Sarah behind, yet now I finally realised if I can't have her as more than a friend, then I can't continue to torture myself like this either.

Sarah will always have my heart and there is nothing I can do about that, yet I can't give her my life too, I can't spend the rest of my life waiting for something that will never happen.

Six months and I can pack my bags and start again, I may never love anyone the way I love her, yet I would be giving myself the slightest chance. I had promised Sarah that I didn't want to go to college, yet I need to tell her.

I sat for a further 5 minutes watching the lights of the cars in the distance, watching the world pass by as the sun set on a winter night. Yet the crunching of the snow that covered the ground told me that someone was coming.

As I looked around Sarah was walking towards the wall and sat down beside me,

"Hey" Sarah said with a smile, as she made herself comfortable. All I could do was give a smile.

"What are you thinking about" Sarah asked as she sat forward and looked at me, I realised that I had to say what I had on my mind about college.

"College" I said trying not to say much more.

"But I thought you had decided that you weren't going to college" Sarah stared at me from the side, her face told me that she was worried.

I turned my head to look at her for a couple of seconds before turning my head back and watching the cars zip along the highway.

"Can I ask you something" I said with a quick glance across at her.

"Sure, you know you can" Sarah said reassuringly.

"Have you ever had a moment in your life, where everything seems to be clear, like the mist clears and you can see everything" I asked as I looked her in the eye.

"What's wrong, this is not like you, you've got me worried" Sarah said she had a worried tone in her voice.

"Do you remember last Saturday, in the diner, when Jamie slipped his hand over your shoulder and squeezed you" I said unable to actually say where he squeezed her.

"Yeah, but that's just Jamie" she said with a grin.

"Well I had a moment of clarity then, and now I know what I have to do" I said looking at the ground and gently kicking the snow.

"What do you mean" Sarah still seemed worried.

"I'm leaving and going to college to study law" I said looking round and seeing the shock on her face.

"Why, I thought you didn't want to go" Sarah asked as she looked at me the worry was showing on her face.

"I don't" I said then paused for a few seconds then continued "but I can't stay here either" I sat kicking the snow again.

"Why not" Sarah's face was starting to show the cold on her cheeks.

"I can't continue living a lie, it is ripping me apart, and the only thing I can do is move away and hope that, in time things will get better" I said searching for the words I wanted yet couldn't find.

"Sorry you've lost me, what lie" Sarah asked as she sat staring into my face.

"I can't continue to pretend that all I want out of us is friendship, it is ripping me apart, and no matter how many times I have said something, you don't even seem to want to listen to me" I said realising that I had said what I wanted to say yet it sounded too harsh.

"I'm listening now, I promise" Sarah stopped then took my hand in her I felt I had to pull it away. "What is it, what's wrong, tell me" Sarah pleaded.

"Since we were 13 I have been in love with you, and in all that time you have never once seen how I truly felt about you" I said pausing to take a breath then continuing as I glanced seeing the shock on her face.

"I've had to sit and watch you kissing other boys, and dream that it was me that you were kissing, I've had to stand back and watch guys tear you to pieces, knowing that if I had been given the chance I would never have done that to you" I said unable to look at her as I spoke.

"Last Christmas was the first time I have ever kissed you on the lips and it was like I had died and gone to heaven, I didn't want it to end, yet what did you say after we had finished" I looked over as she tried to recall.

"Wow that felt weird," I paused then continued as I felt the need to kick the snow again "You could have taken a knife and plunged it deep into my heart and twisted it, and I can promise you It wouldn't have hurt me as much as those words" I said looking at her, the shock was written on her face.

"But I didn't mean it the way it sounded" Sarah seemed anxious to make that point.

"You have never wondered why a 10 minute phone call lasts for more than 2 hours, just the sound of your voice, a look in my direction, it's like a drug" I said finally feeling I was finding what I wanted to say.

"from the minute I wake in the morning your on my mind, when I sleep at night you are in my dreams, I never have a moment in my life where you aren't there, and yet you can't even see that" I said looking at her as I watched my words sink in, Sarah was lost for words, I knew I had to tell her everything.

"When we lie on your bed and you want me to cuddle into you, I don't ever want the moment to end, the fact that I can feel you beside me, it seems like a vivid dream, yet when I want to cuddle you, then you always manage to find something to do, to spoil the moment" I said watching the distant light of as fire engine speeding along the road below.

"do you know how it feels when you get changed in front of me, it is torture, I've seen you topless and longed to place my head between your breasts and never move again, you splash about the pool in a bikini and I feel guilty for days after because I fantasised about having sex with you" I said as I looked at Sarah, Sarah was now staring at the snow her face told me that she was feeling ever word.

"from the age of 13 you have had my heart, totally, I know I will never love anyone as much as I love you, and every time I think of it, the pain is unbearable, yet in all these years you've told me you loved me so many times yet it's not the sort of love that I dream of, that I want, even need" I stopped at stood up. "I need to go to college and get you out of my life, I may not be able to get you out of my heart and dreams but I need to get you out of my head, if I don't I will spend the rest of my life trying to point out the obvious, and I will waste my life on a dream that will never come true" I said standing in front of Sarah as I watched a solitary tear slowly slip down her face as she looked up at me.

"Can you do something for me" Sarah asked as she wiped the tear from her face and stood up looking me in the eye.

"Sure" I said unsure what she wanted, not even knowing whether I could do it.

"Close your eyes until I tell you" Sarah looked at me, her face told me she was serious yet I couldn't understand why she was continuing to play with me yet I had to do this last thing. I shut my eyes and waited.

I stood for a few seconds then suddenly felt something soft touch my lips as I realised that it was Sarah trying to kiss me as she slide her arms around me, I sunk into her kisses, for the first time Sarah was kissing me, not a friend kiss, but a passionate kiss, without thinking my arms slid round her waist as we sunk into the kiss, standing as the world passed by lost in the moment.

Sarah stopped after a couple of minutes and looked into my eyes for what seemed like an eternity; "you told me once that you would trust me with your life" Sarah stopped and continued to look deep into my eyes.

"I need you to trust me now, not to hurt you, will you do as I ask" Sarah gave a soft smile as I nodded.

Sarah took my hand and guided me back to her house when we got in the door Sarah's hand tugged me towards the stairs as she held onto my hand as we climbed the stairs, Sarah never looked round once as she continued up to her room.

When we finally got into her room Sarah signalled me to sit on the bed, I sat down wondering what she was up to.

"Do you trust me" Sarah whispered as I sat in front of her watching her take of her woolly hat and throw it in the corner as her blonde shoulder length hair fell into position, Sarah unzipped her padded red Jacket and slipped it off as she dropped it on her room floor.

"I want you to shut your eyes and not open them until I tell you, I want to show you something" Sarah said as she looked down at me there was a tenderness in her face, it told me to trust her.

"Shut your eyes" Sarah said as I closed my eyes, and thought about what she wanted to show me, suddenly it hit me, maybe Sarah had written something in her diary, she kept a diary of personal thoughts, she had told me about it but I have never seen it. I sat on her bed waiting as I heard her TV in the background it seemed like a life time I had to wait before I got a response from Sarah.

"Don't open your eyes, Just give me your hands" Sarah whispered as I lifted my hands putting them out in front of me as I felt her take my hands in hers and guide them forward.

"Remember Keep your eyes shut" Sarah whispered as I felt my hands touch soft warm skin as she let go of my hands and held onto my wrists.

I suddenly realised that my hands were resting on her soft stomach she had nothing covering it, Sarah must have stepped forward as I felt her body press against my hands making me bend my elbows.

"Remember don't open your eyes" Sarah whispered as I felt her hands guide my wrists up her stomach, Sarah was topless as I felt my hands touch the bottom of her small breasts as she continued to guide my fingers up and over onto her breasts as my hand cupped them.

"Sarah" I said wanting to say so much yet all I heard was "Ssshhh".

I sat there gently squeezing her breasts, I had dreamed of this for so long, I had longed to do this, I felt like I was dreaming. Yet all too soon I felt Sarah's hands push my wrists back down over her breasts and down her stomach, my thumb stroked her belly button as she continued to push my hands.

As my hands slipped further down I realised that where they were, there should be trousers or at least panties, I opened my mouth to say something yet heard "Sshhh" again as my hands stoked down to where I expected to feel pubic hair, my fingers took in each millimetre of skin as I felt my fingers touch what I thought was Sarah's lips, Sarah took my right hand placing it on her bare leg and continued to push my left hand down as I turned it feeling her pussy. My fingers gently pressed at her as I felt my finger slip between her lips and the surprise that Sarah's pussy was moist.

"Can I open my eyes now" I asked as she replied "No".

My hands had explored her soft thin body as my finger gently touched her pussy, yet all too soon she pushed my hand back and a few seconds later told me to open my eyes.

I opened my eyes to see Sarah kneeling naked in front of me, with a smile on her face.

"You dreamed about making love to me" Sarah whispered as I nodded.

"Tonight I want you to show me how" Sarah said as she grabbed my wrists again and pulled me onto my feet as she tugged at my Jacket zip before sliding my jacket off, lifting my tee shirt she slid it over my head like I was a child being undressed by it's mother.

Sarah unbuttoned my jeans and slipped them down to my trainers, "lift" she said as I lifted my trainer as she slipped it off then done the same with the other before slipping my trousers off.

Sarah slid her hands up my legs and slipped her hands in the waist band of my boxer shorts, sliding them down as I watched her, my hard cock popped out in front of her face as she looked at it while sliding my shorts down.

When my shorts were at my ankles Sarah slid her hands back up my legs until they sat on my waist. Sarah dropped her head forward and placed a gentle kiss on my moist penis then slowly opened her mouth and let my penis slip gently into her warm moist mouth as she pushed her mouth over me; Sarah stopped and pulled back a little before pushing more of my cock into her mouth again.

I had fantasised about this most of my life, yet the fantasy didn't compare to the real thing as I watched Sarah work my cock gently into my mouth before pulling back.

After a minute Sarah pulled back allowing my cock to slip out her mouth as she stood up and wrapped her arms round me.

Sarah stood for a couple of seconds looking into my eyes with a little smile on her face, then taking my hand she slid onto the bed and lay down as she pulled me onto the bed. I lay on the bed as Sarah watched me take her breasts into my hands and slowly fondle her.

Sarah leaned in and kissed my neck as she whispered "I want you inside me" Sarah pulled back giving me a nod as I slipped my leg over then my other leg as I felt Sarah reach down taking my cock into her hand and guide it to her pussy.

My cock felt the moisture of her pussy as I slowly pushed my hips forward then suddenly felt Sarah let go, as her pussy opened and submitted to my cock, my cock slid in gently into her tight hole as I lay staring into her face.

Sarah slid her hands down my back and rested them on my bum as she moved pushing her hips forward as I pushed myself deep inside her.

I wanted to say so much, yet didn't want to break the silence, I continued to push myself into her, hearing her let out a gentle moan, followed by another, Sarah's moans were driving me on as I felt my orgasm build, I started pushing as hard and as fast as I could as Sarah lay there, the blood was rushing to her beautiful face.

"Oh I'm Cumming" Sarah moaned as she pushed my bum keeping me deep inside her as I felt my cock explode inside her, I shook my head frantically as she watched my face as the last of my orgasm subsided.

The strength from my arms subsided as I collapsed on top of her; I leaned in kissing her lips as we passionately kissed, while my cock lay inside her pussy unwilling to leave such a beautiful place.

After a couple of minutes Sarah smiled at me then leaned in giving me a peck on the lips then spoke "I think I need to go pee" she said with a smile Sarah and I got dressed and then started talking about how we felt, Sarah loved me as a friend but felt in time she might even grow to love me as a lover. But what would the cold light of tomorrow bring.

Idea taken from Westlife's "Obvious"

No comments:

Post a Comment