top

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Brown Mistress 13

Brown Mistress 13 [part 13 of 14]
By: Will Buster

Brown Mistress 13 by Will Buster

When Elaine heard about the party at Hunters the next day she was inwardly overjoyed. She'd finally be able to smoke out that varmint, Ben Hunter, right where he lived. Maybe if she played her cards just right she could get him to pop the question. She wasn't able to get him out of her mind. Glory be! Her ma was even trying to get her hitched up with Ben. She went to her bed room a little early that night to carefully select what she would wear on the morrow. It had to be daring and yet not too provocative or scandalous. It obviously shouldn't be a formal gown because this was an informal occasion. She looked through her ward robe and finally found it. It was a rose colored dress and she knew it would be tight. She hadn't worn it for a year and her bust would bulge out as if it would burst the very cloth that was intended to encase those perky tits of hers with. If that didn't get his attention than he didn't have blood in his veins.

She left her window open a little to keep the air fresh in a home that tended to get musty if all the windows were closed. Although it was December it was still pleasant outside and the gentle hum of crickets lulled her senses into drowsiness. She began to think of Ben and she sighed thinking what it would be like to be with him on the wedding night. They would go to his room and he would strip off her gown and under garments. Of course she was modest and would make sure all the candles or lamps were off. After all she was a lady and ladies didn't go around flaunting their bare skin. It was undignified and wicked. Then she knew what he would do because she'd spoken with a few of her darky servants about what boys did to girls alone in bed. In giggling voices they'd told her how a man coupled with a naked woman. He'd use his big, fleshy pole, bigger than a hand but smaller than a fore arm and push it into her hole, the same hole that felt deliciously itchy right now. Elaine felt her pussy becoming slick with an inner juice that was warm, so warm it made her cunt burn and ache to be filled. As if it had a mind of its own, her hand crept down to push aside her groin hair and carefully inspect her clit and cunt folds.

Yes, she was wet and it felt nice to tickle and fondle herself down there. He would push her on the bed and force her silky smooth, bare legs back and grab her tits with his hands. Her fingers slipped inside and she explored her moist pussy walls. She'd been playing with herself occasionally for over four years and she knew precisely how to invade herself to reach orgasm. In her mind she imagined the event, creating the fantasy, mentally supplying her words at the right times. She'd learned from a darky that girls could use their mouths to suck cock until some salty liquid squirted out and filled their throat until they swallowed it. She'd also told her blushing, giggling mistress about how a boy sometimes stuck his member into a girls little ass hole and would "fuck" her until he filled her ass hole with his cum. Elaine assumed that this is what undignified nigger animals did to each other in bed. She of course, was a well bred lady and would never do such disgusting things. But Ben was on top of her now and she had to let him shove his manhood into her tiny cunt and let him fuck her. "Yes Ben, please be gentle. I'm so delicate and you might hurt me if you're not careful. Yes! Oh Ben! Careful! It hurts!" How she would tantalize him. She would play so innocent and virginal so that he'd be afraid to take her too hard. God how she would tease him mercilessly! By now she had two fingers in her snatch and she was stroking, imagining Ben's cock slowly approaching her maiden head. "Oh Ben! Please be careful. You're so big and hard in my tiny pussy! Oh Ben! Pleas be gentle. I'm so frail!" Her fingers were lashing the inside of her cunt and her other hand was viciously pinching her clit. She yelled into the pillow as her first climax came. She was just warming up.

Her groin began to lunge on to three fingers now. "Yes Ben! You pierced me! Oh Jesus! It hurts! Take it out! No! Stick it in! Yes! Yes! I know what you want Ben. You boys are all the same. All you think about is deflowering poor little maidens! You should be ashamed! You're so naughty Ben! Yyyyeeessss! Harder! Harder! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck my little baby pussy! Yes!" She screamed, "Fuck" into the pillow again as climax jolted through her belly. Now her mind was overwhelmed with deep, erotic fantasies. Four fingers were in her cunt and her other hand rubbed her clit hard. Will tanner joined Ben in her private orgy. Elaine was gagging on Will's cock while Ben continued to fuck her cunt like a bull in heat. "Yes I'm gonna suck you off Will. Pour your cum down my mouth! I know you think I'm a cute little lady Will, but I'm a cock sucking, dick fucking whore! I love to fuck! Shove that dirty dick down my gulping throat Will! Yes! I love cock! Oh Ben! Fuck me harder! Harder! Harder! Get me! Squirt your baby juice into my wicked little cunt! Yes! Fuck your hot harlot! Yes Ben! I'm your fuck bitch! Yyyyeeesss!" Again the pillow drowned most of her sex cries.

While her fingers mashed or pinched her swollen clit, the other hand had four fingers in her slot and the thumb crept into her anus. "Oh God! Fuck my ass now Will! I want you both in my fuck holes! Yes! Fuck me apart! Spread me! Take me! Fucking fill me! Squirt your cum into your little foxy slut! More boys! More! Oh God Will! You're so deep in my virgin ass hole! Do you like my little ass hole Will? Do you like to fuck it hard and make me scream? Can you feel Ben's cock fucking me on the other side of my shit hole wall? I bet you can, stud! Both of you fuck me hard! Harder! Make my holes hurt! Yes! Oh Yes! Yes! I want both of you to cum inside my filthy fuck holes now! Do it now! Now! Yes! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Aaaaaahhhhhh!"

Elaine roared like some untamed creature into her pillow as the force of this soul wrenching orgasm lifted her posterior off the sheets. Her bare body bounced three times from the force of her passion before sanity slowly crept back into her besotted mind. Elaine's breathing was quick and shallow as she attempted to get oxygen back in her lungs. She'd been holding her breath near the end as her mind imagined how her body could be possessed totally and by two eager men at the same time. Slowly she extracted her fingers from her cunt and sucked her pungent, slick fingers, tasting her fresh lust. For a few moments she almost felt jealousy for those filthy niggers who could fuck in all sorts of nasty ways..... Almost.

But Elaine was still hungry for pleasure. Her hands gripped her tits and she clutched them enjoying the sharp pangs of delight that rushed through her abdomen. The taste of her juice had aroused her for more and this time Elaine's fantasy was much darker and primal. She imagined she'd been adducted by three big buck niggers and they tied her down in one of those filthy little slave shacks. It was after dark and they'd gagged her so nobody could hear her scream for help. Her clothes were ripped off and she felt hands moving all over her now bare body.

Her naughty fingers were slid into both holes once more and this time her cunt was squirming and sucking on four of her fingers while somehow she shoved two fingers from the other hand in her little rectum. Those miserable darkies were going to gang rape her without mercy. She just knew it! She was spread wide apart and forced down on the biggest buck. She fucked herself harder as she imagined what they would say and do to her helpless body. "We gonna fuck you raw girl! Now you get on old Tom here and work my dick! Yeah! How dat feel ho?" in her mind she screamed! "Let me go! Oh please! You're hurting me! It's too big for my poor little cunt! "Don't matter bitch! Amos you do her ass! Fill that little white slut right up!" By now, Elaine's fingers were jerking in and out quick giving herself sharp strokes as her groin quivered and contracted. She'd gotten her thumb to roughly play with her clit and another finger had joined the other two in her aching anus. As she imagined that second cock drilling her little shit hole she howled into that sopping wet pillow. She bit into it while her fingers urged more release. That third black cock was thrust into her mouth and she gagged and threw up on it and still the jig kept pounding it down her mouth. The pain in her groin was a burning blast furnace of unbridled lust. They were using her holes and mouth strictly to satisfy their animal desires. Suddenly she mentally gave herself up to the three penetrations. "Yes! Oh you fucking studs! Yes! Fuck me all over! Make me scream! Force me to fuck! God! God! Your so creamy and thick! You're making me choke but you don't care cause you're a fucking big, black beast! Oh God! I'm gulping your disgusting spunk! Gad! It tastes so filthy! Oh Jesus! Screw my holes! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck my ass! Give me nigger babies! Fill me with a black brat! Yes! Yes! EEEEEEOOOOO!" At last her lust was violently exorcised from her groin. She panted and groaned into that pillow for over a minute. Elaine hugged herself, still shuddering in the after glow of exquisite self abuse. Inwardly she was a bit surprised at her wild imaginings and the strength of her orgasms. They weren't normally this powerful. She assumed it was because she'd see Ben tomorrow and she wanted him deep inside her, pumping warm seed into her bitch hole. Elaine whispered to herself, "I'll have to take a bath before I go there. I must smell like some cat in heat."

**********

Ben just got into the kitchen after finishing a long ride on his horse. One of the disadvantages of owning a horse was that once and awhile you actually had to ride it to keep it trained and in good shape. He poured himself some tea before sitting down at the table.

"Well there you are!" Alice as standing at the doorway with her arms akimbo and a glare on her face. "It's about time you got here. You look like some stable hand! Get upstairs and get changed, we got guests!"

Ten minutes later, Ben strolled into the parlor and greeted misses Haskins and her daughter Elaine. He raised his eyebrows slightly, giving his mother an inquisitive glance as he sat down near his guests. "SO misses Haskins, to what do I owe this pleasant visit?"

Varinnia gave Ben a condescending smile. "Well Ben you've been such a stranger. You haven't said three words to Elaine since the ball. I thought it would be a nice idea if you could spend a little time with her. She's missed you a great deal."

Ben glanced over at Elaine and she was smiling at him as if to encourage him to say or do more. "Well misses Haskins, perhaps it is possible that I am not seriously interested in your daughter." He sipped some more tea and waited for a reaction.

Lavinnia snorted, "Don't be ridiculous! It's a perfect match! You are an extraordinary young man and Elaine has her heart set on you, isn't that true Elaine?"

At last Elaine spoke up. "Yes Ben, I've thought about you a lot lately. I've wanted to see you but you never stop by. Am I that undesirable?"

Lavinnia added, "Alice perhaps we should leave them alone to discuss things, don't you agree?"

Alice grimaced. She wasn't all that impressed with the high handed manner of Lavinnia and yet she did want Ben to settle down with a white woman of quality and breeding and certainly Elaine was that if nothing else. Alice stood up beckoning to her guest. , "Lavinnia perhaps I could show you around my flower garden for a few minutes."

When the two mothers were gone, Elaine wasted no time slipping over to the sofa and sitting close to Ben. At first his conversation was evasive. He parried all her subtle verbal advances like an expert fencer. At last she decided to play a few trump cards.

"I normally don't put stock in gossip but Ben, is it possible you prefer some darky wench to me?"

He looked into her shimmering deep green eyes that hinted at blue. Certainly she was the picture of loveliness. Then he recalled her flighty attitude at the ball. "It is possible Elaine." No fanfare, no apology, just his simple statement.

Anger and jealousy shot through Elaine like a red hot poker. To be turned down for another swanky bell was one thing but to take second place to a filthy nigger bitch! It was insupportable! Before she could tell her hand to hold back she gave him a quick crack across his face. The slap sounded like a pistol shot in the silence of the parlor. She hissed, "How dare you!"

Ben carefully placed his hand on his reddening cheek. "Perhaps my private life is none of your business Elaine. Did you ever consider that?"

Elaine gnashed her teeth in rage and another loud slap slammed against the other cheek. "Damn you! Don't you understand you beast? I care for you! I dream about you at night! I don't know why but I want you and what Elaine Haskins wants, Elaine Haskins gets!"

Ben raised his eyebrows in amusement. "Why Miss Haskins, I was under the mistaken impression that we live in a free country at least for white people and the last time I looked in the mirror I was the correct complexion."

Elaine leaned close to him. Her eyes were glazed in anger and something else that he couldn't understand. "Don't you want to marry me Ben? Do I have to beg? Aren't you man enough to hold me and make me yours?"

He gave her a sad smile. "You know Elaine if you'd made me such an offer six months ago I probably would have taken you up on it in a heart beat. The only reason why you are so forward is because Jacob Hawker got hitched to that Spanish supremo and you don't want to be stuck with Will tanner if you can help it. I remember how you were so upset because Jacob was dancing with the senorita. It didn't matter that you had your heart's desire dancing with you at the time. I suggest the next time you're dancing with that special someone at the ball; you pay attention to him and let the others dance with who they will. In short Elaine, grow up!"

Elaine's mouth opened but no words came out. She was mortified. Instead of receiving a deep passionate kiss this nigger fucking lug was practically laughing at her. She stood up and glared at him. Being a gentleman he was forced to stand as well. Elaine's voice was low and soft like some dangerous serpent ready to strike. "Listen to me Ben Hunter. I won't play second fiddle to a disgusting nigger bitch. I won't be insulted privately or publicly. I give you one last chance to reconsider. If you don't agree to marry me, I'll ruin you! Do you understand? I will destroy your reputation in this entire county!"

Ben turned away from her. "Good day Miss Haskins. I do believe this interview is at an end."

"Oh is it?" With that she ripped the front of her tight dress and screamed. "Help! Help! Rape! Stop you beast!"

A moment later Lavinnia ran in to see her daughter on the floor with her dress ripped open. The girl was screaming and crying as she crawled toward the doorway. "Oh mama he tried to have his way with me!"" Ben noted she actually looked up at her mother with such an angelic face that if he'd been on a jury he probably would have believed her himself. Of course he'd been standing five feet away from her fully dressed and at stiff attention. Body language alone should have told misses Haskins that her daughter was lying but the maternal instinct blinded her to what should have been obvious. A moment later Alice joined the pathetic scene. Alice snarled, "What is the meaning of this Ben?"

"Apparently Miss Haskins doesn't like being turned down. As for you misses Haskins, I'll thank you to take this baggage out of our house. She's a spoiled flirt and I resent you attempting to pimp your daughter like you have. Certainly you must have noticed the outrageously revealing dress she had on?

For a moment Lavinnia was struck dumb. Her mouth opened but only a croak came out. Ben thought she was going to have an apoplexy on the spot. Suddenly her invective came out in one torrent of verbal abuse that could be felt. "Why you supercilious monster! You try to rape my honey pie practically in front of me and then you have the unmitigated gall to call me a pimp! May your pernicious soul rot in hell! I'll see you ruined before I'm through! I'll blacken your reputation from here to Charleston! You ...you....you viper! You bloody animal!" Her upper crust Essex accent was in full bloom now and so was her rage. With a sudden lunge she slammed her own hand hard against Ben's face making him actually stagger back. She screamed, "I should sick the law on you! Trying to compromise my poor daughter!"

Alice shrewdly noticed that Elaine was still lying on the floor but there was a mischievous grin on her tear stained face. Alice finally intervened. "Please Lavinnia; this is beneath your dignity. Perhaps you should tend to your daughter and get her out of the presence of this...this..."

Lavinnia took about three deep breaths and looked directly at Alice. Her voice became controlled and of normal volume but it was obvious it was a test of her own will. "You are right Alice. I apologize to you for losing my temper. I will withdraw with poor Elaine but mark my words Alice; your pernicious son has not heard the last of this by any means."

In moments the two Haskins women were out the door and Alice stood there glaring at Ben. "Mother I did nothing. I simply told Elaine I was not interested in her. She tore her own dress and caused this abhorrent scene."

Alice placed her fists on her hips and glared at her son. "The reason why Lavinnia brought Elaine over was to give you an opportunity to propose to the girl. It's obvious or at least it was obvious the girl had strong feelings for you. What happened between you and her is somewhat academic. By the time Lavinnia gets through with your reputation, you'll have to go to Philadelphia to find a bride. It's all because of the damned nigger isn't it?"

He shrugged not able to deny it. Alice went on, "Well when your brother gets back from his little shopping trip in town and hears about this, I'm sure he'll have something to say as well. Lavinnia Haskins can be an implacable enemy. Even if she learns that Elaine faked it, she's committed now. She has to believe her daughter just to save face. Nice work son. God Ben! How could you have called her a pimp?" She shook her head in disbelief.

********

Ben was sitting across from Clay in their father's study. Clay was smiling at him and shaking his head. He'd heard about the entire incident from Alice of course. "I don't believe it Ben. I just don't believe it. You turned down THE almighty Elaine Haskins? How could you resist those deep sea green eyes and that lustrous red hair and those other voluptuous attributes that should be obvious to any male with a pair of eyes in his head! Ah yes! I forget! You still prefer the mysteries of colored carnality, the urgent passion of prime, dark flesh. Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Very naughty of you Ben."

"I take it your not angry at me then?" Ben asked in a slightly nervous voice. He wasn't quite sure where this was all going.

"The question is my young brother, what are you going to do now that your reputation will soon be tarnished beyond any hope of repair?"

"I suppose I could apologize to the creatures even if I had to lie through my teeth."

"I'm sure that won't do. The damage has been done. I wish I could have seen misses Haskins face when you called her a pimp. It must have been priceless." Clay actually laughed.

Ben grinned a little. "I must confess, no artist in Christendom could have captured it."

"So what is the solution?" Clay sat back with his fingers steepled under his chin.

"I've given it some thought and now that the two furies have decided to make my name to stink under heaven, I might have a solution that will be practical for everyone. I'll need a good lawyer and you'll need to be fair."

Clay arched his eyebrows. "Oh?"

No comments:

Post a Comment