top

Friday, September 10, 2010

I fuck my lesbian sister in law's lover

I fuck my lesbian sister in law's lover
By: The White One

Me and the Lesbian

My wife was 4 months pregnant with our second child but unlike her first pregnancy, during which she was horney as hell, she went right off sex. So it had been a while and my balls were fit to burst.

Her older sister Mandy is gay and was living with her lover Jacki. They had been living together in a caravan for a while but had recently moved into a flat. Now Mandy is a very butch lesbian. She only wears men's clothing and always uses male aftershave. Jacki, on the other hand is very feminine, into girly clothes and perfumes. She's about 5' 6" long fair hair and large breasts. I had once seen her breasts when they lived in the caravan. She was out collecting eggs from the chickens and was walking back to the van with her hands full. It was mid summer and she was wearing shorts and a tiny top that barely covered her tits. Not being one to miss an opportunity, I hooked a finger under the top and pulled it up over her tits. Her reaction was not what I expected. She didn't scream or try to cover herself up; instead she smiled and said thanks.

Well they didn't have much in the way of money and the car was a bit of an old banger. They had only paid about ?150 for it. It ran ok but wasn't much to look at and it was time for the dreaded MOT test. Needless to say it failed miserably. The fella at the garage reckoned it would cost ?450 to get it up to standard but there was no way they could find that amount.

Now I know people who know people who can get things for a price. So I knew I could get an MOT test certificate for ?50 without taking the car anywhere near a test centre. I put this to them and the jumped at the chance. So arrangements were made. About a week later I had a call saying that the certificate was ready and all that was required was the payment. At that time mobile phones were few and far between and there was also no landline at the flat so getting in touch with them meant a visit. It was a Friday and I always finished work early. I knew that they went home for lunch so decided to get to the flat at lunchtime and let them know that everything was in motion and that they need to get the money to me.

I got there at about 12:45, rang the buzzer but got no response. I waited for 5 minutes then decided I had missed them so started to walk away. As I walked down the path I saw the car coming towards me. Jacki was behind the wheel and as she pulled unto the car park she waved. I waited for her near the front entrance. It turned out that both her and Mandy had come home for lunch but Mandy had to go back to work for the afternoon whereas Jacki had finished for the day. Jacki had driven Mandy back to work which was why there had been no one there when I arrived When she got to me I told her about the certificate and said I needed the money. She said that coincidently they were actually going to pay us a visit later to find out how things were going, but now she knew she would go to the bank and bring the money with her.

I was about to go when she asked if I'd like to pop up to the flat for a drink. I checked the time and accepted her offer. We took the lift to their floor and she led the way into the flat. She was wearing a figure hugging black skirt that came to mid thigh and a tight white blouse with the top three buttons undone, showing her ample cleavage. I couldn't help but watch her great arse as she walked through the front door and down the hallway to the living room. "Tea or coffee" she asked. "I'll have coffee please" I replied. "Ok" she said, "take a seat". There was a three-seater sofa along one wall and two single seat chairs, one at each end of the room. I opted for one end of the sofa. Jacki came in with two steaming mugs of coffee and gave one to me. She then sat on the sofa right next to me. I thought it a bit odd that she didn't choose one of the other available seats but I wasn't concerned by it. We sat making small talk for a while and drinking our coffee. After about half an hour I thought I should go.

I then noticed that her blouse was straining at the buttons and I could see in. She was wearing a black bra. I couldn't help myself. "Why don't you undo a few more buttons on your blouse" I said "I would get a better view". To my amazement she replied, "why don't you do it yourself"? I couldn't believe it. I hesitated for a second, not sure whether or not she was serious. Then I reached over and began to undo the buttons. She sat and watched with a big smile on her face. I undid all of the buttons and proceeded to take the blouse off her. She leaned forward to help. With the blouse discarded onto the chair I said, " would you be more comfortable without the bra"? "Maybe" she said. With that I reached behind and unhooked the fastenings on the back of the bra. It fell away from her revealing those fabulous large tits. I immediately took her left nipple between my lips and started to flick it with the tip of my tongue, my cock starting to get hard as her nipple stiffened. She then started to caress her right tit and play with the erect nipple, as my hand went under her skirt and along her thigh. She let out a loud moan as my fingers found her pussy. The crotch of her panties was already damp. I mover the flimsy material to on side and found her enlarged clit. She began thrusting her pelvis impatiently trying to get my fingers into her, but I continued to gently rub her clit, teasing her, until she started begging to be fucked.

I stood up, took her hand and pulled her to her feet. I reached around to undo the zip on her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She was also busy undoing my jeans and pushing them, together with my boxers, down. As she bent she took the whole of my stiff shaft into her mouth and gave it a long slow suck before standing up straight again giving me the opportunity to remove he knickers. So there we were both naked looking at each other's bodies.

We grabbed each other and started kissing passionately, our tongues vigorously searching each other's mouths. We went down to the floor our mouths locked together my right hand kneading her left breast, my left playing with her pussy. Her right hand was gripping my cock and pumping furiously. I felt myself nearing a climax so I broke free and adjusted my position. We were now in the classic 69. I lapped at her dripping cunt as she sucked my cock. My tongue darted in an out of her swollen cleft and teased her engorged clit. Very soon she began having her first very intense orgasm. This sent me over the edge and I came, filling her mouth with 4 large shots of cum.

Now I'm a very lucky man in that my cock will stay hard after I have cum, so I immediately turned around into the missionary position and started to fuck her straight away. Again our lips seemed to be inseparable as we tried to snog each other's face off. I could taste my own cum in her mouth, which seemed to heighten my arousal. I started to fuck her as hard and fast as I could. She responded thrust for thrust. She then decided to take control and pushed to the side and onto my back. She was now on top and my cock was buried deep inside her. She rode me faster than I had ever been rode before. Her arse was bouncing up and down and her big tits were swinging wildly. I grabbed them and sucked her bullet like nipples. Then I started to bite on them. She went wild and her pace quickened. The guttural moans coming from her were so loud I'm sure the neighbours could hear. The she came again, drenching my cock in her juices. I could fell them running down my crotch. Seconds later I was pumping my own cum into her pussy. She collapsed forward onto me.

We lay there for a minute or two savouring what had just happened. The as she got off my cock our mixed cum escaped all over my cock and lower belly. She looked at it and began cleaning it off with her tongue. When she finished she kissed me allowing me to taste what she had just tasted.

It was time for me to get going so we both dressed. I left wondering if it was a one off. It wasn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment