top

Friday, September 10, 2010

A Long Time Coming

A Long Time Coming
By: bigmike (bigmike4U2nt@yahoo.com)

A Long Time Coming

Long time friends give in to carnal desire.

Sally and I met at work when I started my new position upstairs. She was in tech support, and in my trying to learn the lines I would talk to her often. We soon became good friends and would occasionally go to lunch together. She would talk about their weekends at a nearby lake where they had a small cabin. Over the next few years I would occasionally spend a weekend with them out at the lake. They even let me use the cabin several times by myself which was really cool. Sally was a pretty lady, but no knockout by any means. She was tall and slender with long legs, small titties and frosted bob haircut. She had an infectious laugh and a easy going party attitude that was easy to get along with. I often fantasized about getting it on with Sally, but never really pursued too hard. There was often light flirtation between us. Sometimes there would be some innuendos or teasing rubs. I would occasionally get a cheap shot with her in her bikini. But overall, nothing that really resulted in anything and I didn't really try that hard to create anything.

One day at work Sally pulled me aside and asked to go to lunch. We went to Jake's Sports Bar and got a burger. She revealed that they had decided to buy a house at the lake and move out there. I was saddened by this as she would be quitting her job. We promised to keep our friendship going. We both had boys about the same age and they enjoyed playing together. My wife did not like to go to the lake that much, so I would take my son and we usually stayed Saturday evening till late Sunday. The boys would play and I would get some fishing in. On Sunday mornings, they would usually be just getting up when I would return from my daylight fishing. I often would teasingly give Sally a back rub while she would be preparing the coffee. She would moan about how good it feels and we would go on with the day.

This particular weekend was different.

I arrived Saturday afternoon to see Sally and another friend laying out in chairs in the front yard. I haven't seen them in a couple of months because of Little League Baseball. She got up and walked over to give me our usual hello hug, except this time was a little longer with a small peck on the cheek. I said hello to Janet and Sally brought me a glass of margaritas. She said that Bill had taken her older son out for kneeboarding and should be back soon to help me launch my boat. I pulled up a chair as the girls lay on their backs to resume sunning. Janet is a beautiful, well-blessed blond. Both of them were wearing small bikinis and were getting me fired up. I had taken my shirt off and was soaking in the sun and the view when Sally said, "Do you like what you see?" I knew that she had caught my arousal and was busted. Embarrassingly I said, "Yes, it is very nice from where I sit." Bill just then pulled into the cove and I jumped up to go help him dock, and to get out of the situation for now.

That evening they had a few more friends over and we partied late into the night. After a great meal, we started a bonfire and we all mingled amongst each other between the fire and the dock bar. Sally continued to flirt with me as usual, but maybe a little more. There was a great dance song on the radio and we began to bump and grind. She had done this before, but this time was a lot more aggressive. And sometimes, in conversation with others, she would put her arm around my waist. Again, this was nothing new, but it was more than usual. Bill was pounding the beer pretty hard and getting drunk. I overheard them in the kitchen arguing and she left by slamming the door. When I found her she was sitting on the seawall and sobbing lightly. I sat down with her and asked what was wrong. She said that she had confronted Bill about his drinking and that he had been hitting it a little hard lately. We talked about thirty minutes before being interrupted by some people that were telling us goodbye. We then got up to join the rest of the party, but just before we stoop, she gave me a kiss on the lips and said "Thanks for always being a good friend. I have really missed you not coming around." The party wound down and we all went to bed. I got up at daylight and went to my favorite fishing hole. The fishing was good that morning and I stayed out a little longer than usual that morning. When I returned to the house, Sally was cleaning the breakfast dishes in her usual morning attire, a long t-shirt and a small pair of gym shorts. She told me that her husband Bill and the boys had left for town and would be back in a couple of hours. She handed me a plate of eggs and sausage and I sat at the bar to eat while she continued cleaning. When I finished, I took the plate to her at the sink and set it down. I began to rub her shoulders as usual. She let out a soft moan and said, "You have exactly 100 hundred years to stop that." She began to press her ass back into me while leaning with her hands on the sink. I began to get more daring with my hands, running them up and down her back and the down her arms. On the next trip down her back, my fingers glided along her sides to her hips. She responded by gyrating her sexy ass into my groin. I then brought my hands back up along her sides and brushed the edge of her breasts, ending by massaging her shoulders and neck again. She then turned around and put her arms around my neck. Our eyes locked and then we kissed. The first was just a meeting of the lips. The second was much more passionate and deeper as our tongues became familiar with each other. I had put my arms around her waist and pulled her tight, my arms exploring up inside her shirt.

When our kiss broke, she relaxed and said she was sorry. I responded by saying no problem, I had often thought of us and it was great. She said she was concerned about the risks, but she really wanted me right now. I told her I could handle it and wanted her too. She then took me by the hand and led me to the guest bedroom where I had slept last night. Upon entering the room, she took the t-shirt off that she had been wearing and helped me out of my shirt. We then began kissing again exploring each other's body. I sat down on the edge of the bed and she climbed into my lap. I took each of her handful sized titties in my hands and began caressing. They were perfect, naturally perky with a large areola and pencil sized nipple. She threw her head back and began lightly moaning. I then reached down and took the whole left one into my mouth; will I began rolling the right nipple between my fingers. This caused her to shriek and say, "O' God, my titties are so sensitive. I love it. Oh, OH, don't stop. Suck my tittles, Pleeaase. OOOHHHH, don't stop." My hands were roaming all over the small of her back and sneaking inside her shorts to caress her ass. She then stood up and removed her shorts and revealed her world to me. Her snatch was beautiful. She had a nicely trimmed light brown bush. I pulled her to me and kissed her belly button and kneaded her ass. I then slowly turned her around, kissing and nibbling my way around her. When she was facing the other way, I kissed both of her checks as I stroked her kitty. She slightly leaned over and spread her legs, giving me access to her. The musky odor of her arousal was filling my nostrils as I continued to explore. I then stood up and removed my shorts and sat back down on the bed. She turned around, leaned over and began kissing at my chest and nipples. She began working her way south, with her hands blazing the trail. When her kisses reached my cock, she grabbed it and began stroking the length. She rolled my balls with her other hand, and then kissed each one. She then took her tongue and licked off the precum that had appeared at the top. As she did this, she looked up with me. It was an incredible view with her blue eyes that were full of lust. She then engulfed my cock with her mouth, taking about half of the length before I felt the back of her throat. She then began to work up and down. I was moaning and babbling like crazy, enjoying the blowjob. I reached under her and caressed her titties and then down to her ass.

She broke off what she was doing and looked up at me and laughed. I reached down and pulled her up to the bed and spun around on top of her. I was now my time to tease her!!! I pinned her hands above her head and began kissing and nibbling at her ear lobes. Next to be assaulted was her neck, then her collarbone. She was panting and moaning, enjoying the torment I was giving her. After suckling each of her breasts, I continued licking and caressing down her body. Her tummy was nice and fairly firm. As I reached her pussy, I took my hands and spread her thighs wide and put her feet up on my shoulders. I then began kissing her ankles and rubbing her calves. Next was the inside of her knees, then on down the inner thigh, alternating kisses between each leg. When I finally got to where her legs met, her pussy was swollen and moist. She moaned, "Please eat me." To which I responded by taking my tongue the length of her slit. I then took my fingers and spread her outer lips. I then pressed my tongue as far as I could inside here and lapped on her juices. I continued to lick up and found her clit. I then began licking and gently biting her clit, causing here to gyrate and press her pussy deeper into my face. Sally was using her hands to rub her tits and they soon were running through my hair as I ate her. Her legs were spread as far as they would go and her feet were pointed at the ceiling. Her moans and cries were getting more intense and I could feel her getting close to orgasm. I started rubbing her clit with one hand from the top. Meanwhile with the other hand I hand began to work two, then three fingers into her pussy. She came hard and loud, sputtering on the bed like an old outboard motor.

I climbed my way back up her body and lined my cock with her opening and began to slide inside. Her pussy was hot and wet as my very stiff cock stuffed her womb. I began to slide in and out, quickly working into a fast paced rhythm that was carry both of us to ecstasy very quickly. She had wrapped her long legs around my waist and was bucking up to meet me every time I thrusted into her. I had one hand on her shoulder for leverage and the other was mauling her tits. We were both moaning uncontrollably. The years of sexual tension that had built up between us was exploding into a concoction of love juices at the union of our sexes. I all too quickly felt the stirrings deep within me of my impending orgasm. Our pace was lightning speed, the sounds of our flesh meeting was thunderous. I told her I was getting close, to which she responded, "Oh god yes, me too. Give it to me, feed me your love. Oh, Oh, Oh God, OH, YES, YES, FUCK ME HARD, OH GOD, O Shit, Your Cock Feels so Good, It is so Big and Hard, Fuck me, FUCK ME, oh, Oh, OH, I'm Coming, OOOHHH, OH God I'm coming hard. Fill me with your cock." The resulting rush of fluids gushing out of her pussy was too much for me to stand, and my orgasm started as well, sending wave upon wave of hot cum surging from my cock. The first was deep inside her, with the last couple of shots flying across her body as I pulled out.

I collapsed to the bed, my energy spent. My heart was beating hard in my chest and I was out of breath. That was one of the most intense fucks that I have had in a long time. Our bodies molded as we spooned together while we recovered. After a short time, she got up and slipped her shirt on and left the room. I was soon startled by a small towel hitting me. I got up and wiped myself off, and turned to look at the bed. It was soaking wet with a large puddle where we had been. I laughed to myself and put my shorts and shirt back on. I took the bed sheets off and carried them out as I left the room. She had taken a quick shower and was coming out of her bedroom. She laughed at me carrying the sheets and took them into the laundry room. When she returned she put her arms around my neck and we had a long passionate kiss. She said, "That it was great. Hopefully we will get the chance to do this another time." I responded by saying. "I sure hope so." We were then interrupted by the door opening and the boys running through the house. The rest of the day was as usual at the lake. But every time our eyes crossed, she gave me a warm smile.

We are still good friends and I still go see them on occasion. We take advantage of any time alone but it is not often and usually nothing more than a deep kiss. But I still hope for more encounters with her. Maybe soon......

Feedback welcome. Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment