top

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Erotica Reading Effect

Erotica Reading Effect
By: eroticalover1

Erotica Reading Effect © Eroticalover/Cyn

I must admit, once coming home from the gym, even though that in and of itself makes me exceedingly horny and I am not sure exactly why, after having read erotic stories, I was in dire need of sexual release!! Masturbating to every succulent word, my hands caressing my breasts, squeezing the soft fullness of each orb, the nipples so aroused, I flicked my thumbs and pinched my nipples and the satisfaction of warmth spreading, tweaking them till it was a savage pinching, making me caress my thighs and cunt lips, I had to get my box of toys out, so horny was I!! I laid 3 towels folded out on my bed, placed a pillow to help prop my head and took out some ky warming liquid, I had need of caressing my breasts imagining you doing this to me.

Your hands squeezing them, it felt delicious!! My nipples so on fire with an aching desire, baby, all I wanted was to feel your mouth suckling each nipple, one after the other, sucking each harder in turn, until you bite each, HARD!!! Making me moan, my hand reached down to my trimmed hair that lightly covers my cunt, my hot sex was so damn aroused, I really did not need any MORE lubrication, but I generously squirted the ky warming liquid to give myself a silky texture to caress myself and slowly, deliberately bring myself to pleasure, thinking of you. Your hands caressing me, your lips licking me, making me quiver as I imagined your hot skin sliding with the lubrication across my searing starved flesh! I need to caress your cock baby, I took a dildo out and rubbed it across my slick nipples, purring in a pleasure, imagining it was your hard member on fire and in need of unleashing itself, I rubbed my nipples, so turned on was I by all of this and the idea you were with me. My breath came in pants.

I liberally poured ky into my palm and applied it to my asshole; the puckered opening slicked with this clear silky substance allowed my two fingers entrance. I pulled on my nipple with my other hand as I imagined you my entering my hole that is in such desired need of your penetration there. I pushed in and out, but wanted MORE!! I took the dildo and imagined your hot cock, throbbing, I caressed it with ky, murmuring to you hot dirty words, wishing it were your cock entering my asshole now, filling me as I needed to be filled by you.

I pushed gently, in a sensuous manner, wishing you could be here and it be your t cock not just my dildo and that you could feel yourself inserted into my precious orifice. I know you'd find it to your liking, so tight, so deliciously hot with want of your engorged member, ready to pump me full; ready to proceed in pounding me to untold numerous orgasms, I thrust that sweet dildo in and out, the slight pain evaporated quite quickly, so on fire was I for your inferno of flesh drilling my offered ass to you my deviant lover!! As I rammed the hard dildo, (I am sure your cock is MUCH better) inside of me, in and out, pulling it deliciously so, to the entrance, nearly out of me and then sliding it very fast back in, making me moan your name again and again, making myself on the brink of orgasmic release and explosion, I called out telling 'you' to fuck my ass, and ram that huge cock in me!!

I exploded in an incredible orgasm, so damn huge and I must say in truth, I have NEVER masturbated anally before, no, never, but the thought of you and that story I read made me hungry for it ....there. I have this raw 'need' now that you have awoken and all I want is to fulfill it. I continued to stroke the orgasmic pleasuring dildo in and out, mimicking what I know you'd do baby, I know you'd be so on fire and fuck me good like your little anal slut until you were ready to unload deeply into my ass, your ass, your private toy!! I came several more times, it was so damn amazing!! I wished I could have kissed your mouth deeply to show you what pleasure even the 'thought of you and you wonderful cock' did to me. Baby it was the most arousing sexual release I have yet experienced. I then left the dildo deep inside of myself and began to caress my clit, I imagined you my sweet lover taking your wonderful tongue and gliding it across my pearl, sliding fast, slow, hard, tickling me, bringing me to the edge and then stopping, I pinched my hard pleasure pearl, shaking me. I began to run my fingers faster, so horny for your cock baby was I that I slid my fingers into my cunt that was on fire! I ran them in and out and back to my clit and could not stop stroking until I shattered into a million sexually releasing vibrations of my orgasm, imagining it was you, making me cum!!

I drenched the towels my sexy baby, all because you have created in me this NEED to touch myself and wanting you to be the one doing it to me. I want you to be caressing, sucking and fucking me, making me call out to you in unbridled passion and hunger. Making me shout out your name as I cum and cum hard due to your touches!! Oh how amazing the thoughts of you makes me feel!! Thinking about you afterward, lying in a delicious afterglow, wondering about the reality of what would you feel like, what if I heard you call my name as I made love with your perfect erection, what would you do as you made me explode and heard my titrate of sexual dirty words and moans of pleasure released due to each touch and kiss from your lips, mouth and cock! But so you do really know, I do want these things, all because of you my lust creating devil, that I know drives me wild, FOR REAL!!

*thanks for reading, your thoughts and votes are greatly appreciated!!* Kisses~ Eroticalover1 @};-

No comments:

Post a Comment