top

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What Does A Flight School Hvae To Offer, Part 7

What Does A Flight School Hvae To Offer, Part 7
By: sureshot (kf6634@mindspring.com)

What Does A Flight School Have To Offer? A Chance Reunion with Julie.

On May 17, 2009 I got a frantic call from a dear friend of mine, Aaron, a fellow pilot. He was in tears. His wife of 34 years suddenly died and he was a basket case. It seems she had an aneurysm in her brain while she was a surgical nurse at a local Atlanta hospital and died quickly right there while she was assisting in surgery. After a lot of listening to him, he told me the reason for his call. It seems he was to take a 757 to LAX on Tuesday the 19th. He was unable to find a replacement so he called me. By chance, I hadn't bid for a trip that week, but was giving FAA check rides for future pilots. Those could wait, so I accepted and told him not to worry as I would take care of all the paperwork with the airline. After we talked for the next hour I made a few calls and worked out my replacing him on the trip. After giving it some thought I knew it would be nice to see LA again. I hadn't been there for many years. So, I got out my flight computer, put in the trip coordinates, and simulated a flight. I also re-familiarized myself with the 757 cockpit as some of the gauges and switches were in different locations than a 767 and 777.

Tuesday morning came and I was doing my walk around of the plane, chatting with some of the maintenance crew. Some don't do a thorough job of a walk around, but, done properly, takes several minutes. I check out the fuselage for any dents, the landing gear for hydraulic leaks, tires for unusual wear, cargo doors for tight seals, and control surfaces for any abnormalities. I was satisfied all was in order and went into the cockpit and met my flight crew?all new to me. When I told them my name they all knew it as I was one of the most senior pilots in the company. My first officer was getting all the departure details, PIREPS for our flight path, and making sure we had enough fuel on board. When the last passenger was seated and strapped in we got our pushback. I got us to the active, 27R, we got tower clearance to depart and my first officer got us down the runway as I called out airspeed. He gently lifted us into the sky and we switched to our departure frequencies. It was quite a smooth flight and free from clouds. Our passengers were treated to some great scenery along the trip. We landed at LAX and I took us to the gate and completed all of the landing paperwork necessary for us to pass the ship to another crew later in the day.

As several of us in the crew were walking down the concourse I heard a voice say, "Well, hello there, cowboy!" I couldn't for the life of me think who that could be and I turned and saw Julie walking quickly to catch up with me. She was now an AA captain. We stopped and gave each other a VERY warm hug and a quick kiss. We quickly found a coffee shop, sat down, and tried to catch up on the last fifteen years. We did a lot of talking. We thought we'd better get to our hotel by noon and we found out we were staying right next to each other in different hotels. We planned lunch. We got to our rooms, showered and changed clothes and met for a light lunch.

As we were catching up on things Julie said, "You know, Mark, we've caught up on everything that's happened in the last fifteen years but one." "Oh, and what would that be?" I said inquisitively. "You asshole! You know exactly what I mean! Do you think we can put some heat between us again?" she said with those big, sultry eyes of hers. "Well......." I said, trying to be coy. Then she kicked my under the table and actually gave me a crease in my leg!! "Ok, Ok, Ok," I said, "Your place or mine?" She got this big grin on her face and said, "Well, before we always were at your place. Come to my room and we'll light the old fire again!" I could hardly wait. She's now 40, still single, and still got a nice firm ass and those stand-all-by-themselves breasts. Her hair was still on the short side and her skin was as pure and as smooth as I remember.

When we got into the elevator we were all alone and we kissed quite passionately, that was, until the car stopped and a maintenance person got aboard. We got off at her floor, found her room and went inside. She told me, "Just get undressed right now. We'll have time for some real tenderness later. I just want you to fuck the hell out of me! I haven't had one in about three months!" In no time we were naked and she was on her back. She grabbed my cock and in it went?right to the hilt!!! Man, was she WET! "Give to me hard and fast, Captain!" she ordered. Never being one to keep a lady waiting, I did just that. We were going so fast that we could hardly breathe! In a few minutes she was moaning that she was going to cum and that I'd better not miss it with her. It was just like years before?only BETTER?if that is at all possible! We both came in a heated rush and lavished in a most powerful blast of passion that we've ever generated between us! I tell you, it was just "over-the-top" if you know what I mean!

"OH?THAT WAS WONDERFUL!" she moaned in my ear, "It was just like old times!" "Well, my dear, I don't think so. I think it was far better!" I said. With that she planted a kiss on my lips. We disengaged and lay beside one another. The clock on the wall showed that from start to finish?a flat 12 minutes! I'm surprised we lasted that long!!

Over the next little while Julie told me about her life with AA and how difficult it had been for her to advance as a woman pilot. By this time we'd rolled face-to-face and I began gently rubbing her magnificent breasts. "They always have been one of my better assets," she said as I just kept rubbing. I agreed with her right on the spot! "Mark, does your cum still taste as good today as it did all those years ago?" she asked. "Well, I'm no connoisseur of cum, "I said half joking, "but why don't you bring up a load and see for yourself?" "Then why don't I?" She said. And with that she adjusted herself on the bed and took my half-staffed cock into her mouth and, in a few minutes, had it at full staff. "Remember the first time I ever sucked a cock? It was yours! And it's still the best, even after all these years!" She said. Well, now stroke a guy's ego?she did just that, I tell you. I must say that her skills had greatly increased. She certainly knew now how to tease until she was ready to please!! And when she determined she'd teased me long enough, she straddled my legs and deep throated me. That was it! The point of no return had just been crossed! I began to thrust into her mouth with abandon and every thrust I made was matched by a vacuum of a suck. "Here it comes!" I shouted. And, even at 61, I was able to fill her up. With her new skills, she didn't miss anything and she proudly told me so when she was finished. "Well, do I taste better as I get older?" I said with a laugh. "MMmmmm, YES, YES!!" she exclaimed, "Just like a fine wine!" "Now," she said, "I need you to reciprocate. I need your tongue on my clit and in my pussy!" "Don't you ever get enough?" I asked with a smile on my face. "Do you?" she retorted. "We're good for each other, Mark, now get with it!"

With that a buried my face right between her legs and did a VERY slow lapping with my tongue?from bottom to top?stopping long enough at her clit to gently suck it between my lips. I guess I repeated this for a bit and she didn't ever complain! Before long her hands were on my head, urging me to pick up the pace a bit. Well, I thought, payback is a bitch! I just continued in first gear and she again called me an asshole! It was working!!! I wanted her orgasm to last a while just like she did to me. I licked and lapped and loved every minute of it!!! I finally put my tongue in her pussy as far as it would go and did some ?in and out' a bit. She was moaning and moving her legs up and down, rolling her hips from side to side and raising her hips to meet my tongue. She was really enjoying this and so was I!!! And when she'd had enough, she gave in to an orgasm I REALLY enjoyed giving. She was so juicy and it lasted longer now than ever before. When I quit my licking Julie had hold of her breasts and was quietly mouthing something I wasn't able to understand. Nor did I want to at that point. We were just two highly satiated humans at that point!! I took her in my arms and we napped a couple of hours.

It was nearing dinner time when we awoke, looked at each other, broke out laughing, and just kissed each other to death. I never told her how it was that I got there, so I gave her details. "Shall we go take a shower?" she asked in a sexy voice. "Well, what do you have in mind?" I came back. "Well, I remember that we are just the right height for you to comfortable fuck me in the ass." She said, "So, cowboy, how about it? You up for it? Then we can go have dinner!" One look at my rising cock said that I was, indeed, UP for it.

After we got all wet she slowed the water a bit and retrieved some KY from her travel kit and applied it to her ass and my cock. Just as before, I slipped in with absolutely no resistance. "Oh," she grunted, "That's marvelous. What a sensation! It's been a very long time since I had a man's cock in there. How does it feel for you?" "Better than ever," I said, "Better than ever!" And it did. We were two people who knew each other, who trusted each other, and who, by now, had learned how not to be selfish with our own pleasure. We gladly made sure the other experienced all the pleasure they could. I guess that's what separated Julie and some of the others from just one-night-stands!

I stood her up a bit and reached around her to get her breasts in my hands. I kissed her neck and took her ear lobes in my mouth (she loved that), and shortly thereafter, she said she was going to cum. Not being far off myself, I met her every thrust backward. She gave me even new sensations I'd never experienced before. And we both just exploded in a rush! WOW! Julie was something!! Secretly I wished this could last forever, but, then reality set in and I knew things could never be that way. She had her life and I had mine and this time where our paths crossed was very good. If they ever crossed again I'm certain we'd pick up where we left off. She was just that kind of a lady---a real lady!!

We went to dinner at a steak joint. The food was Ok, but not spectacular. It was near 8pm and we both had flights the next morning, but that didn't stop her from asking me if I was up to one more. I told her that I just don't recover as well today as I did when we first met, but that I'd give it the old college try. As we walked back to her room we spoke little, just holding each other -arms around each other. There was just something unspoken between us that "spoke" louder than words, if you know what I mean.

When we got into her room, she kept the lights low. We embraced tightly and she said to me, "Now I want that tenderness. Just make good love to me, Mark, for old time's sake!" With that she rubbed her hand across my groin and my cock began to respond. I mean?how could it not, how could I not? We got each other quite heated, then began slowly undressing each other. When she was totally naked she knelt in front of me and took my cock in her mouth. Like it was programmed or something, it responded to full strength. She stood and I knelt in front of her and buried my tongue in her pussy. She was wet! I stood up and walked her to the bed and she lay down beckoning me to join her. I did just that and she put my cock right where it would do the most for both of us. We slowly milked each drop of pleasure from each other for the next hour. We didn't say three words, but kissed, nibbled, licked, and sucked at each other?drawing out a most pleasurable orgasm bit by bit. She looked into my eyes and smiled and I did the same. "Can you believe two people enjoying themselves more than we are right now, Mark?" she asked. "No," I said?that was all I said?it was difficult to say much as I was trying to hold off that point of no return.

"You ready for the big "O?" she said to me. "Oh, yes, I am, my dear. Yes I am!" And with that we picked up our pace until we could take it no more. We gave ourselves over to a most mutual, explosive, satisfying, eye-crossing orgasm!! It was incredible! Afterward, we just lay there for a while basking in the afterglow. Later we showered again and I left for my hotel next door, some sleep, and back to the airport for the return flight. As I was leaving, Julie asked me, "Mark, will we ever see one another again?" "Time will tell, Julie. Only time will tell!"

No comments:

Post a Comment