top

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day at the Faire

Day at the Faire
By: Knight in Shining Armor

A fictional story written for a friend of mine. I hope you all enjoy.

The faire was a hit! I had just finished a duel with the villainous Mattius, and was sweating like a pig, but I felt great! My gray-blue shirt was soaked with sweat in the underarm, my hair was matted under my wide-brim hat, and every muscle in my body burned like fire, but it was worth it all! The crowd had gone wild as Tim, who played Mattius, disarmed me and held the sword to my throat, only to have me roll out from beneath him, kicking the sword into the air, springing to my feet, and catching the blade (it took four months of daily practice for 6 hours each day to get that right!)

I was back behind the "tavern" where we had a hose set up, and I took off my shirt to cool down when "Lady Prala" also known as Nicki, walked in through the door. She jumped when she saw me, thinking she'd be alone. "Oh! Sorry John! Didn't think anyone else would be here!"

"That's OK," I said. "I won't be here long." I wanted to. The sight of her walking in, her pale lavender dress hiked up to her knees as she had been ready to take it off and hose down made me not want to leave as a certain unruly part of my anatomy started to wake up.

"Well, can you help me out." Boy did I want to, but probably not how she wanted! "I can't get this dress opened! The girl who tied it in the back tied it too tight, and now I can't breathe right half the time. I had to hike it up like this just so my ribs had room to expand so I could take a breath!"

"Sure! No problem!" Damn. Oh well. She was still gorgeous. She was about 5'6" with short brown curls, not little orphan Annie curls, but curls none-the-less. Her chest was a weak asset, being no more than maybe a B cup, but they were perky. More than once during rehearsal when we talked I noticed that either she was attracted to me, or someone had turned down the thermostat.

So, I did my knightly duty and undid the knots on the back of her dress, finally having the last knot opened right above her finely-shaped ass. What I wouldn't give to see what lay beneath that dress!

"Oh wow!" she exclaimed as she breathed deeply. "I forgot what air tasted like! Thanks so much John!" She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and turned to leave. I saw the door swinging shut behind her, and then she was gone. I cursed my luck, but I could hope.

The rest of the day went on as per normal. I fought some fights, sang some songs, and even played with the children at the children's center, teaching them how to fight using small wooden swords. But always in the back of my mind I wanted to be with Nicki. She always smelled like lavender and roses, and from those few scenes where we held hands her skin was as soft as silk. But she was always clothed enough to tease but hint at what treasures lay beneath.

The final scene had just arrived. The Queen sat upon her throne, and we all sang and danced, and then I went backstage. My part was over, as were many other peoples. We were to go to the main gate and await the guests as they left, but as I was walking past the main gate a hand reached out and grabbed my arm, tugging me quickly back behind the trellis and throwing me against the wall. The scent of lavender and roses filled my nostrils as a pair of lips were pressed to mine. The moonlight shone on Nicki's face as she looked up at me.

"It seems my dress is stuck again. Care to help me out of it?"

"What's going on Nicki?" I asked her.

"As if you don't know? I saw you earlier, and I had to come up with some reason why I was there. I could breathe fine! I was going to ask you to take me right there, but I panicked. But I want you now! And don't tell me you're surprised! I know my nipples were pressing through my shirt when we rehearsed! But did you know about this?" She grabbed my hand and slid it underneath her skirt, up between her silky-smooth legs, and against her wet slit. My fingers were instantly soaked by the juices as her arousal became more than apparent. "I've been wet all day, and you're supposed to be a gallant knight, unable to refuse a lady's request, right? I want you inside me, and I want you there now!"

"As m'lady wishes," I said as I slid my finger deeper into her slick lips. Nicki shuddered in pleasure, and I pressed my lips to hers, kissing her lightly as my tongue flicked over her lips. My middle finger went a little deeper as I made a "come here" motion, and Nicki gasped, breaking our kiss.

"That feels so good John," she moaned as I moved down her neck, kissing and nibbling as I went. My other hand had gone behind her back, pulling at the laces on her dress when suddenly she panicked. "Shit! Here comes the constable! He'll be coming in here to grab keys and check the cameras to make sure there are no stragglers!"

"Don't worry," I said. Just stand against the wall. As she moved back I slid between her legs underneath her skirts. She looked so shocked as my head disappeared, but then a moment later I heard the door open and the constable come in.

"Hello Nicki. I'll just be a moment." he said in his usual no nonsense manner. As he went about his business, turning on lights inside the dim room, I turned my attentions upward, sliding my hands around on Nicki's ass and thighs, kissing her inner legs and caressing her from her shins to the small of her back. Her knees were trembling, but I knew Nicki was a great actress. She could keep a straight face if she had to. And so I felt no remorse as I tested her by sliding a finger deep into her aching pussy and flicking my tongue across her clit.

"Are you alright Nicki?" asked the constable. "You're shivering! Are you cold?"

"No, I'm alright," she managed to get out as her body shook again, my tongue mercilessly teasing her clit. To make things worse, I bent my ring-finger in towards my palm, and stuck my index and middle fingers as deep in her cunt as they would go, teasing her clit with my thumb and running my pinky around her puckered little asshole. Her knees went limp instantly, and she almost collapsed on top of me.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm... I'm just a little... clummmmmmsy right now. It's been a long... long day." I felt such a rush as I heard her gasping like that.

"Well, if you're sure..."

"Yeah! I just need some time alone," she said as calmly as she could.

"Well, alright." And I heard the constable close the door.

"Get out here!" she screamed in a whisper. "Whatever you did to me, I want you to do it so I can see!" She slid her shoulders out of her dress and let it fall to the ground. I stood awestruck as I gazed upon her.

Her body was perfect. She had beautiful legs, proportionate hips, a tiny waist, and the most beautiful set of tits I had ever seen. They were perky, just big enough to fit in my hands, and the nipples were bigger than erasers, popping out of her perfectly rounded breasts. She stepped out of the pile of cloth and jumped into my arms, locking her lips to mine, pressing her soft flesh against my clothes, her hands fumbling with my shirt as she pulled it over my head, breaking the kiss for a mere second before returning her lips to mine. I could feel her breasts against my chest, and my hands caressed her back as I laid her down over the table, keeping my skin against hers. When she was lying with her legs just hanging off the edge I started my trek downward, kissing her neck, nibbling her soft breasts, and flicking my tongue across her beautiful nipples.

I was greeted with a soft moan as I took the tender skin in my mouth, sucking and nibbling, and I moved to the other, biting down on it and pulling it with my teeth. Slowly, ever so slowly I flicked my tongue over her soft flesh as I moved down, ever lower, to the soft brown pubic hairs. I nuzzled my nose into the soft fur as my tongue snaked out, flicking over the little round nub of her clit. Nicki gasped, arching her back as her hands reached down, holding my hair and pushing my face towards her.

Kissing her lower lips, I slowly moved my fingers back as I had them, slowly, teasingly moving my two fingers between her inner lips, wiggling them back and forth slowly until they were buried deep inside, my pinky pressed firmly into her tight rear entrance. My tongue and thumb took turns maneuvering her tiny nubbin, caressing it, pinching it, nibbling it, or sucking it into my mouth. Nicki squealed with delight as she thrashed about, tugging at her nipples with one hand as her other shoved my face deep into her pussy. "Oh wow! Oh god don't stop! I think... I... I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum... I'm... I'm... ooooooOOOOOOO GOD!"

Nicki's walls tightened on my fingers, trying to lock them in place as her spasming pussy closed around them, her orgasm sending her thrashing around on the desk, her back arching high off the desk before finally she collapsed down on the desk. "Wow..." she moaned as she gasped for breath. "You have to fuck me now. Right now! I came so hard, but I need more. I need your cock."

"Your wish, m'lady," I said as I dropped my pants, my 8-inch cock springing out as soon as my pants fell past my crotch. Without waiting I slipped between her legs, placing the head of my aching cock against her lips and gliding easily in to the hilt.

"Oh yeah," she moaned softly as I slowly pulled my shaft out, leaving only the tip in, then sliding slowly in, burying my cock up to the balls.

"I know a better position," I said, and I lifted her left leg over my shoulder, turning her around so that her right leg was on the ground, her left leg up on the desk. Her body was turned so I could see her wonderful tits bouncing to and fro, her perfect ass pressing against my stomach. Slowly, ever so wonderfully slowly I pushed my cock deep into her passages. In this position my cock penetrated even deeper, bottoming out against her inner walls.

"Oh fuck yeah!" She cried out as I caught her by surprise, slamming as deep as I could go in one thrust. Quicker and quicker I started thrusting, throwing her up against the desk. She looked back at me with lust in her eyes as once again an orgasm built deep inside her. Reaching around I grabbed hold of her nipple between my thumb and forefinger, tweaking it and pulling it as I continued to pound her love hole.

At this time the bagpipers started marching past the gate, the queen in tow. The noise was loud, but so was Nicki. Any noise she made would be drowned out by the army of Scotsman, and so I started pounding away at her.

Her screams were drowned in the chaos, but her eyes spoke volumes. Every time an orgasm hit her eyes clamped shut, her lips would quiver, and her mouth and eyes would suddenly fly opened as her pussy would clamp down on my cock. How I wanted to hear her scream!

I knew that I was close, so I rammed my cock home until her last orgasm subsided, then pulled out, letting an exhausted Nicki fall onto the floor before me.

"Now, your lord commands you to finish your job," I said into her ear as she regained her senses. With a look of hunger in her eyes, Nicki engulfed my bulbous cockhead between her lips, bobbing her head up and down as she fumbled with my testicles. Faster and faster she moved, and I groaned as she deep-throated me time and again, sucking for all she was worth until at last I felt my seed shoot deep down her throat. Time and again I shuddered as the intense orgasm shot loads of my sperm into her stomach. I sank back against the wall, sliding to the ground in exhaustion as Nicki crawled over to me, curling up under my arm and kissing me deeply.

"M'lord sure knows how to make a lady cum at his behest." She smiled coyly up at me, and I couldn't help but laugh.

"You know, after everyone leaves the dunking pool is fair game. I know where the heat controls are." Nicki's grin got bigger, and her eyes twinkled dangerously. I was in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment