top

Thursday, September 9, 2010

My hospitality pays off....

My hospitality pays off.... [part 1 of 2]
By: Aiki (AikiDemon@hotmail.com)

A lot happened that night. I had just gotten through a work out and a nice hot shower, so I was feeling pretty good. I came across a story a friend of mine had written while surfing the net and had quite a good time reading it, but rather than doing anything about it right then I figured it would be more fun to see if I couldn't get some help from my friend who was staying with me while her apartment was being renovated. She and I had never been romantic before, we had quite a platonic relationship. But I knew that it had been a while since she was with anyone, and the walls being thin, I could hear her doing more than sleeping in the guest bedroom at night. So it occurred to me that she might not mind doing more than sleeping that night either.

I caught the scent of burgers, mashed potatoes and corn, so I knew she was busy at the grill. She wasn't the most sexually aggressive person, but she filled out a pair of short really well. When she was in high school she was second coach of the cheerleading team and was a competitive swimmer. I'd be lying if I said this was the first time I'd thought about trying something with her. I went downstairs with a blindfold, came up behind and blindfolded her before she could turn around. "What the hell are you doing?" was all she could get out as I picked her up and carried her up to my bedroom (of course making sure to turn off the grill first).

I brought her to my bedroom, stood her in front of me and pressed my mouth to hers. I must have been out of my mind to try something like that, but I'm sure glad I did. After a moments hesitation she put her arms around me and kissed me right back. It was like no kiss I could fully describe...slow, passionate, the kind you wish would go on forever. She eventually tried to take her blind fold off but I stopped her. "Don't worry about what you see, just focus on what you feel" I told her as I kissed her again, this time sliding a hand down between her legs and gently stroking her through her shorts. She let out a slight moan as I picked her up and laid her down on the bed. "Don't you move" I told her as I quickly went to my closet and came back with four sets of hand cuffs. I asked her to give me her hand, when she did I quickly cuffed it to the bed post, doing the same with her other hand. "What the hell is this?" I heard her say. "Don't...tell me what's going on" She was obviously quite concerned, but I wasn't about to let the night end right there. "If you want me to stop then I will" I said as I pressed my lips to hers once more, sliding my tongue against hers, once again moving my hand down to her crotch, slipping my fingers under the waistband of her shorts and stroking her through her thong. She stopped protesting.

Her lips were soft and pouty and felt great against mine. I lost myself in our passionate kiss as I brought both hands to her chest, gently cupping her breasts and squeezing them through her shirt. I was pleasantly surprised to find she had no bra on underneath. I took hold of her shirt and raised it up above her tits, sliding my hands onto them. Her nipples were firm to the touch and caused her to let out a slight gasp as I moved my mouth from hers and closed my mouth down around one of her nipples, taking the other between my thumb and index fingers. I began to suck at her nipple, rubbing my tongue softly against it while softly biting down. She pushed her chest out at me, her quickly deepening breath the only encouragement I needed to keep going.

I slowly began kissing down past her firm, round tits, moving past her flat sexy stomach and coming to her hips. I took hold of her shorts and slid them off her. "I'm having fun but I really don't know about this" she said. "If you want me to stop, tell me now because if I keep going now I won't stop no matter what you say" I said. I touched my mouth to her mound, kissing her through her thong. The only response I heard was a low moan. I took it she didn't mind. I pushed her thong to the side and slowly slid my tongue up the length of her slit; her lips were already swollen with excitement. I took a deep breath, taking in the sweet scent of her womanhood as I slowly moved my tongue deep into her pussy, licking her from the inside out. My one hand reaching up and fondling her large tits, with the other rubbing her clit while my tongue writhed inside of her. Her legs had wrapped around me, as she struggled against her restraints, the clanging metal almost drowned out by her moaning. I found myself getting more and more turned on as I listened to her beg for more. I eventually closed my mouth down around her clit, slowly sucking it into my mouth as I slid two fingers deep into her pussy, sliding them in and out. Curling them up, stroking her g-spot as she begged me not to stop. Of course I had no intention of stopping. I only found myself fingering her delicious pussy even faster. Sliding in and out of her hard and fast, furiously finger banging her and squeezing her clit between my lips as she let out a loud scream and let loose her hot, sweet juices onto my face. I could taste her cum fill my mouth as I lapped her pussy clean. She tasted as delicious as she looked.

She was left panting as I kissed back up her stomach, swirling my tongue around her belly button for a moment before beginning to kiss back and forth between both breasts. "You're not done yet" I told her as I softly bit down on her nipple. A mild whimper was the only response I got as I pulled away from her, sliding off my pants and boxers, returning to straddle her face. I took hold of her face with one hand, my cock in the other as I touched the tip to her lips. She was quite eager to please. She gently kissed the tip of my cock before opening wide. I began sliding into her mouth as she suddenly wrapped her lips around the head of my dick. Gently licking over it, working it with her expert tongue, she really knew what she was doing. She eventually began sucking more of me into her mouth, letting me slide the length of my cock in. She let out a soft purr, the vibrations from the back of her throat meeting the tip of my cock, sending pangs of pleasure coursing through my body. She didn't let me move, the suction from her oh so sexy lips keeping me firmly in place as she ran her tongue back and forth across my shaft. She pressed my cock hard between her lips as she flicked her tongue rapidly across it. "I want to feel your cum shoot down the back of my throat" she said in a muffled voice, not even taking me out of her mouth. Of course with her talent she wouldn't have to wait long. She began sucking as hard as she could, suction so intense it was difficult to tell the difference between pain and pleasure, but either way I was loving it. It wasn't long before I felt my balls tightening, I could feel drops of precum starting to leak into her mouth. "I'm about t--" is all I could get out before I felt myself shoot one burst after another into her hot, sexy mouth. Without skipping a beat she swallowed every drop she could. The few that leaked out the corners of her mouth she quickly lapped up.

It was all I could stand, seeing this gorgeous, sexy girl tied down before me. I wasted no time in pressing my mouth to hers again, the taste of my juices still lingering on her lips. We kissed deeply, passionately as I took hold of my cock and pressed it against her pussy. She quickly spread her legs as far as they would go as I slid myself deep inside. She let out a scream as I began sliding in and out of her, my hips meeting hers before pulling almost all the way out only to slide back into her. Starting out slowly, gently, but getting faster, harder, eventually slamming my hips against her, fucking her tight, hot pussy. She bit her lip as she once more wrapped her legs around my hips, pulling me into her. I could feel her vaginal muscles tightening around my rock hard cock. The pleasure almost too much to bear. I grabbed hold of her tits and squeezed hard as I rammed deep into her. "Oooh, I'm going to cuuum" she screamed. And just in time, I could feel myself about to burst. I felt a wave of hot fluid hit my cock and run down my legs, followed by a second soon thereafter. I soon felt my own release, shooting my seed deep into her.

We both let out a sigh as I collapsed onto her. I undid her cuffs as she removed her blindfold and buried her head in my chest, breathing heavily, her faced covered in sweat. She didn't say a word, we both just laid there enjoying each other's presence. She eventually fell asleep in my arms, and I soon followed. It was one of the greatest nights of my life. Little did I know one of the greatest mornings of my life would follow as I awoke to find myself cuffed to the bed, blindfolded... more to come (in more ways than one)

No comments:

Post a Comment